Chapter 10

After Lenny had passed on to the Soul Society, things haven't been the same for Y/N and the others. Despite trying to get back to their usual selves, it wasn't just the same without the loud and joyful kids around them. Y/N tends to be by himself lost in his thoughts and barely interacting with Nelliel or the others.

Menoly: Do you think he's alright?

Loly: I don't know. He's barely spoken to any of us after what happened to Lenny.

Mila: He's not the only one. Lady Harribel and Nelliel haven't been their usual selves.

Sung-Sun: Indeed. Of course, Y/N seems to be a lot more irritated lately.

Loly: You think so?

Apacci: I don't think I've ever seen him angry at all. Though I don't know if that's a good thing.

Sung-Sun: Given what happened when he was finding that Soul Reaper, I'd say it was a good thing that we didn't see him when he unleashed his spiritual pressure.

Menoly: You have a point.

Apacci looked in the direction where Y/N was as she was worried.

Apacci 'thought': I don't know why but when he unleashed his Spiritual Pressure, it felt like it belonged to a different Hollow altogether.

Y/N stood on top of a rock formation looking out into the distance not saying a word. After what happened to Lenny, he has grown rather cold in combat where he easily kills his opponents without saying a word. Whenever Nelliel tried to talk to him, he ignored her and walked away from her. This worried Nelliel as she felt that there was a gap between them growing wider and wider as time continued to pass. Tier noticed this as she was rather worried about Y/N as well.

Tier: He's still avoiding you?

Nelliel simply nodded in response as she sighed.

Nelliel: I want to help him but I don't know what I can do to help him. Frankly, it feels like he doesn't want to be around us anymore.

Tier: Even so, something tells me that it's something else. I'm just not sure what it is though.

Nelliel stayed quiet, not sure what to say or think. Y/N stayed where he was lost in his thoughts.

Y/N 'thought': Why is it that I felt so weak when Lenny was in pain? Just thinking about it just makes me so damn angry.

He clenched his fists tightly as he gritted his teeth. For some reason, the thought of not being able to help Nelliel and the others came to his mind causing his tail to slam violently onto the ground.

Y/N: I hate this damn feeling. Said rather annoyed.

He stared off in the distance for a while before walking off. Staying in Hueco Mundo wasn't going to help him calm down as he decided to head to the World of the Living. When he arrived at the World of the Living, his anger seemed to vanish from him as he felt relaxed and was in a more peaceful set of mind. He looked around seeing various creatures running around the forest and a smile appeared on his face.

Y/N: This place never ceases to relax my mind.

He started to walk in a random direction exploring the forest. As he walked, he felt a gust of wind blow past him which felt rather odd to him.

Y/N: The heck? What's with this wind?

As he was wondering what the wind that blew past him was, he sensed various powers coming from all directions. This baffled him as he had no idea what was going on. Curiously, he decided to use his Sonido to try to get to a better area. When he got to a better area, he could see multiple explosions and various other lights flashing back and forth.