Chapter 6

Y/N: After you four returned to Hueco Mundo, I met the leader of the Fallen Angels who is known as Azazel.

Tier: Azazel?

Y/N: He is their leader. As for his strength, I don't know as he seemed to be rather....generous in letting me go.

Nelliel: Seriously?

Mila: He just let you go? For what reason?

Y/N: Beats me. I have no idea what his reason is but after I arrived at Hueco Mundo, that's when things took a rather interesting turn.

Sung-Sun: What do you mean?

Y/N: As I traveled trying to find you, I ran into the King known as Barragan.

Nelliel: Barragan?

Y/N: Yeah. He's not a friendly one as he wants me to join his stupid army. Of course, I turned him down. However, he didn't like that as he was rather persistent in trying to recruit me.

Tier: Using whatever means, is that right?

Y/N nodded in response.

Apacci: W-Wait. Just what are you even going on about? What are these Fallen Angels you're talking about?

Y/N: They're beings that have black feather wings in the World of the Living. Both stubborn and annoying similar to Devils. Of course, you'll get to see them when we go to the World of the Living.

Apacci: W-What? You can do that?

Y/N: Yeah. Of course, it also comes with its dangers. Though I'll explain that later. The next events that followed will be something you all want to hear.

This got their attention as they were rather curious.

Y/N: After refusing Barragan's offer, that's when everything changed.

Flashback

After Y/N left the area where Barragan was, he traveled across the duns trying to find Nelliel and the others. He wasn't able to sense where they were no matter how far he traveled which started to irritate him.

Y/N: Damn it. Why the hell can't I sense where they are? I need to find them and fast!

He continued to dash across the dunes trying to find them but to no avail. However, as he continued to travel, he encountered a rather unique Hollow that he had never seen before. As he ran across the dunes, he came to a stop seeing an odd-looking Hollow Standing before him.

Y/N stayed where he was looking at the Hollow who was looking at him

Y/N stayed where he was looking at the Hollow who was looking at him. Neither one of them said a word to the other as Y/N kept his guard up.

Y/N 'thought': What's with this guy? He seems to be a Vasto Lorde but there is something different about him.