Opening 2 (Parasyte Op)

You guys do not notice that we
Are gifted just by being

Dozens of Hollow masks appear falling with various shapes and designs with a pure black background. Some of the masks are shown as a snake, sabertooth cat, bird, and lion two other ones and last one is a dragon mask.

humans we are, Absolute
Predators, we do not even

The next scene that is shown is a night view of a city with multiple tall buildings as someone is standing on a hill looking out over the city.

Have any Enemies
Maybe other animals are watching
us and

The first person to be seen is Y/N with a side view of her having a solemn expression. A rose bush is seen on the right side of the screen with the Gremory mansion in the background. A Vasto Lorde form of him looking in the opposite direction with white flowers on the right side of the screen with Hueco Mundo in the back ground.

Thinking that
Someday WE WILL BEAT THEM DOWN!!!

On the two snare hits, Y/N appears first followed by his Vasto Lorde form both having their eyes closed. They slowly drift apart from each other going to the opposite sides of each other. The screen appears to crack as an outline of a third person appears but is unclear. A blurry of images are shown when the word DOWN is sung, Y/N appears to shout as it appears his body is slowly disintegrating into ash. As his ash flies into the wind, the screen shows a night sky as the title Devils Hollow appears via flames as a dragon mask appears behind it with the Gremory insignia on it. The last thing that is shown for a moment is a set of bright topaz eyes opening and looking directly at the viewer.

Oh, we have the brains to think hard
Wear our favorite clothes
cause we are
At no doubt
Human beings, Many small lives

Y/N is walking on a rainy day he has a solemn look on his face. He stops as he looks up at the sky appearing to be lost in his thoughts about something. While he looks at the sky, the Vasto Lorde slashes someone killing them instantly as blood splatters on him. He looks over his shoulder as the camera zooms out with dozens of bodies lying dead in his path with Y/N looking horrified at the sight.

They are born, with the fate
of dying for someone

The first scene that appears is a baby crying before showing Hollows devouring a human soul as one of them rips off the arms. Two women who appear wearing somewhat similar clothing are having their backs on each other. A wave washes over them as their appearances change slightly with the one on the right having some kind of mask with green hair while the other's hair grows in length with her hair changing to red.

A human baby When will they find out?

Y/N appears again underwater as his clothes appear to be dry. However, in the distance, a dragon's head can be seen behind him with shiny red eyes.

That at the point they were born, we are

The screen shows a Y/N looking at the viewer as Rias is shown looking at the right side of the screen with a side view of her. She appears to be rather sad about something while Y/N has an emotionless look on his face.

winners of Earth.

His Vasto Lorde form appears as the view is closer to his face similar to the opening. Nelliel is shown looking in the opposite direction from Rias as she is unsure what emotion she has on her face. Behind her, are six other Hollow masks each of them different from the other. In the next scene that appears briefly, Y/N and the Vasto Lorde fly toward each other as a bright light appears.

Ah, hitori naiteita
tonari no kimi ga toikakeru

The scene changes to someone wearing a white jacket, black sash, white hakama, black tabi, and white zōri looking at the moon up in the sky. His clothes are flapping as the wind is blowing past him along with his hair which is a bit long with ash color-like hair. The faces that appear are Y/N, Vasto Lorde, and a person similar to Y/N but with topaz eyes as a dragon mask appearing on the right side of his face while having a calm yet serious look in his eyes.

dakara bokura yorisoi ikiru
kirameku made

Rias and Nelliel are looking up at something but stop as they look back smiling slightly closing their eyes as an arm reach around. They fall back as the screen is split in two as Rias is hugging Y/N tightly with their foreheads pressing against each other while Nelliel is holding on her Y/N's arm leaning her head towards his smiling. All of them have their eyes close as they are nude while Rias and Nelliel's chests are covered by the light surrounding them similar to the opening. 

Instrumental

Y/N is falling down through the sky as the background shows skyscrapers with the floors going past him. While he falls, his Vasto Lorde form appears with a serious look as he appears to be ready to strike anyone who gets in his way. The first image to appear is Aizen smirking with his glasses shining as he holds the Hogyoku, followed by an image of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad, a group of Highschool students consisting of one Soul Reaper, a Quincy, and two humans with powers, Nelliel with Tier and the other girls, and Azazel sitting in his office with a smirk. He finally lands on the ground wearing an outfit earlier in the song. When he stands up, he is standing on top of a large rock formation as there are five other individuals wearing a similar outfit to his but their faces are hidden. All that can be seen is that they all have swords and some kind of mask on them.

_______

Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you liked it.