🕷Reunited At Last & The Wiccan Book🕷

The kids run down the alley with the witches in pursuit of them

Dani: "Binx, come on!" She yelled out and they all hide in the alley, once there Max kicks over some trash cans in frustration.

Max: "That's really, really bad!" He growled in frustration

Allison: "Max, come on! Calm down." She said while walking over towards him and placed her hand onto his shoulder.

Max: He looked over at Allison. "Look, I want you to take Dani back to your house and don't let her out of your sight! Especially if Y/n's plan doesn't work." He exclaimed protectively, he was not only worried about Dani and Y/n now, he was afraid for his little sisters.

Dani: "Max, I'm not leaving you." She said before they duck for cover when a back door of a restaurant opens and one of the cooks comes out looking for a lobster.

Cook: He goes up to lobsters in tank. "Okay guys, who's going for the jacuzzi?" He sarcastically asked as he picks up one. "Yeah, Angelo, you're bad." He said while he goes back inside the restaurant.

Binx: he spots the sisters. "Uh oh!" He exclaimed in a whisper shout as he ran over to hide with Dani.

Max: "Get down!" He whisper shouted as they all hide out of sight as the sisters enter the alley.

Mary: "I smell..." She said while sniffing the air around her

Winifred: "Yes?" She pondered at her sister's powerful sense of smell.

Mary: "Winnie, I smell..." She says and begins trail off.

Winifred: "Yes?" She asked of her sister

Mary: "I smell... scrud." She said as Winifred gives her a look. "Scrud. You know, it's a bottom dweller. You cook it sometimes with a little bit of bread crumbs, little bit of margarine, or oil, olive oil's...." She said trailing off till Winifred grabs her and drags her out of the alley.

As soon as they're gone the kids come out of hiding. Allison uses an oven to get her balance and the oven door swings open. She looks at it and then smiles at the others.

Allison: "I have an idea." She said with a mischievous smile on her face.

A few blocks away, beyond the Sanderson's family river stone border fence, pass the new family cabin manison and inside the ancestral cabin. A wave of deep purple magic swept throughout the grounds as the hearth mantle alighted with a roaring fire.

 A wave of deep purple magic swept throughout the grounds as the hearth mantle alighted with a roaring fire