🕷Night of Passion & Creating a Child🕸

((This is the longest chapter yet! Also someone bring me a bucket of boiling holy water, stat!!! Curse and bless the full moon above my house!!!🌕🌕🌕🌕))

As the early morning bled into the early afternoon a supper of freshly caught rabbit stew was bubbling away cooking above the roaring fire within a cabin's new hearth while outside the cabin an s/c woman with her h/l h/c was tending to her herb an...

As the early morning bled into the early afternoon a supper of freshly caught rabbit stew was bubbling away cooking above the roaring fire within a cabin's new hearth while outside the cabin an s/c woman with her h/l h/c was tending to her herb and vegetable garden after she had gathered up her chicken's eggs into her hand-woven basket.

The young woman gathered the herbs she needed for her craft and took them inside alongside a basket filled with potatoes, onion, and various ingredients. The woman washed the grime and dirt from the vegetables and herbs carefully then placed them aside to dry then chopped up the potatoes and various vegetables and put them into the pot to cook down with the rabbit stew. The young woman then walked to the side of her home to fill up a different basket which was large and held different sizes of glass bottles with corks keeping them shut tight. She also placed an empty glass jug in to get things while she was in the village.

Y/n: "Dinner is cooking away, the harvested vegetables and herbs are washed to dry, my remedies for the village are packed up to be sold, I got the empty milk jug and trade items for new." She said as she picked up her basket in one arm before looking over at the roaring fire under the pot. "Hearth of thee home roar slow and calm, til thee or husband returns home. Cook, and bubble the food for a just reward to be given to you." She said while her e/c eyes glowed bright gold before fading away as the fire when from a roaring fire to calm embers still flicking with heat. She hummed happily before leaving her home and walking the way toward the village of Salem.

At the village, many greeted Y/n kindly as she walked bout delivering her remedies to people who needed them and collected payment for them as well before heading to the booths of the market to purchase new milk, fruits, and warm cloth to make into winter clothes. For you see, it had been a month since Y/n Butcherson had married Samuel Sanderson and while the village loathe the Sanderson Siblings, they trusted the now Y/n Sanderson for she's been helping them for years.

Now, her basket was filled with the things she had needed for the house, her remedy bottles empty and ready to be washed out with boiled water and then filled once more. She walked by the church as the head of the church gave her a freshly baked loaf of bread for the help she had provided with his first child's birth and for saving his wife as well. Y/n just smiled at the priest before setting off back toward her cabin.