Chapter 37

Third person's pov

Kazuha lifted his sword and said

K: "it's either now or never.."

R: "you're a fool if you think you stand a chance against me"

K: "I want to challenge you. If I win, you let us go."

R: "and if you lose?"

K: "you can kill me"

R: "I was already planning to do it"

K: "I won't go down that easily"

H: "Zuzu.. What are you doing..?"

K: "stand back babe, I promise we'll be fine, k?"

H: "are you crazy!? She-"

K: "She killed Scara. I won't let that slide."

H: "you're being too reckless, scara it wanted us to be safe and here you are risking your life"

K: "hei, we won't be safe. You think she's going to let us go like that!?"

H: "I-"

K: "please stand back"

R: "Are you done already? I'll accept the challenge, it will be fun"

Kazuha held his sword tighter and looked at Raiden.

K: "alright.. Let's begin."

They walked in circles, looking at each other until Kazuha decided to attack first. Raiden however managed to avoid his attack without a problem.

K: she's fast..

The fight didn't last more than 5 minutes. Kazuha was already on the floor with his sword thrown far away from him. He was severely injured.

Hei ran towards him immediately, trying to keep him awake.

H: "Come on Zuzu.. Stay away.. Stay with me.. Please-"

K: "I'm not going anywhere Hei.. Don't worry.."

H: "I told you it was a bad idea, I-"

K: "run.. Please.. There's no time to lose.."

H: "yeah no, I'm not leaving you here"

K: "you dumbass I-"

H: "me? You're the dumbass here. Just hold on a bit more.. I'll think of something-"

R: "the challenge is over and the winner is clear. Time for your punishment."

Raiden lifted her sword, ready to kill them when the door suddenly opened widely by an air force. Everyone looked at the entrance to see a short, blue haired man, looking at the floor.

V: "Touch them and you're dead Raiden."

H: "Venti...? What are you doing here, run-"

Venti walked closer to them, everyone staring in silence. Raiden frowned.

R: "and who do you think you are? You think you stand a chance against me mortal? You're nothing but a singer."

K: "Venti.. What are you doing here.."

Venti stopped between the boys and Raiden and lifted his head, looking at her dead in the eyes.

V: "Venti? But I'm not Venti."

He lifted his hand and the windows broke from the wind. The whole building shaking uncontrollably. The people in there started panicking, they didn't know what they were witnessing.