Chapter 24

Third person's pov

At the restroom

A: maybe I was a bit too harsh.. But why didn't he tell me..? It kinda hurt ngl.. Maybe I should go talk to him.. Dammit Aether.. You know Xiao is sensitive and insecure.. Why did I yell at him..

A: "time to fix this I guess"

Aether left the restroom and went up to the others.

V: "you're back!"

A: "yeah.. Where's xiao?"

V: "in his room upstairs, want me to show you?"

A: "yes please.."

V: "alrighttttyyy just follow me ^^"

S: "...."

S: "I wanna kick the ginger"

K: "no"

S: "please?"

K: "Scara."

S: "fineeeee"

C: "thank you ^^"

Aether and venti went upstairs, walking towards Xiao's room. Aether knocked the door as Venti left, he wanted to give them privacy.

X: "who"

A: "It's me.."

X: "o-oh.."

They both went silent as Xiao slowly looked down. Aether opened the door a bit and stepped in, looking at Xiao as he approached him slowly.

A: "hey.."

Xiao remained silent, trying to hold back tears. He was scared. Scared that Aether would leave him. He had never seen him that mad before and he didn't know what to do

Aether sat beside Xiao and looked at him.

A: "are you crying..?"

Xiao wiped the tears from his eyes, avoiding eyes contact with the blonde at all costs.

A: "Xiao..."

X: "what..? Im fine.."

Aether wrapped his arms around Xiao softly, pulling him closer and he rubbed his back to calm him down. That caught xiao off guard which made him gasp a bit but melt into the hug soon.

X: "I'm sorry.."

A: "no, I am sorry.. I shouldn't have been so mad at you.."

X: "but I.. You had every right to be mad.."

A: "shhhh.. Let's just forget about it, okay..?"

X: "I love you.. I love you so much.."

A: "I love you so much too"

Aether leaned closer and kissed xiao softly. Xiao kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Aether's neck, running his fingers through his soft blonde hair.

X: "I thought you would leave me.."

A: "are you crazy..? I'd never leave you. Especially over something like this"

X: "do you promise you'll never leave me..?"

A: "I do. Only death can separate us.."

X: right.. Death..

X: "Aether.."

A: "hm?"

X: "since we shouldn't have secrets.. There's something I need to tell you.."

A: "what is it..?"

X: "I've been having some weird dreams lately.. It's like.. Memories from a past life.."

A: "what..?"

X: "we knew each other back then too.. And.. We were together.. But.."

A: "but..?"

X: "you died.. In my arms.."

Xiao teared up

X: "I was unable to protect you.."

A: "shhhhh.."

Aether wiped Xiao's tears.

A: "it's just a dream.. No need to cry.."

X: "n-no it's not a dream- there was a voice telling me we are in a timeloop.."

A: "Xiao.. You're tired.. You haven't slept good lately"

X: "Aether I swear it's tr-"

A: "shhhhhh.. Just close your eyes.."

X: "but-"

A: "Xiao timeloops don't exist.."

X: "Aether the stories about visions and Celestia are true- they belonged to the past but we died and then i don't know what happened but we're here again.."

A: "Xiao these are fairytales for kids.."

X: "I swear it's true! Please.. You have to believe me.."

A: "I-"

X: "please..."

A: "But it doesn't make sense.."

X: "someone wants to kill you.. I saw many memories.. You didn't die in my arms only once.."

A: "why would anyone want to kill me..?"

X: "that's what I have to figure out before it's too late.. Do you trust me..?"

A: "I-.. Fine.. I don't really believe it but I'll trust you.."

Xiao hugged aether tight.

A: "babe.."

X: "I love you.."

A: "I love you too.."

V: "ehhhh guys sorry for interrupting but we have an album cover to make"

A: "oh right we're coming"

X: "Aether.."

A: "hm?"

X: "Can I take you tonight..?"

Aether got red as his eyes widened.

A: JAIAJISJSISJSISJSISSNSISKALSKOSSJOSSKSOSKOSKSOAKSOSKWOKDOAKSSMOSKAOSKSOSKSOSKWONDOXKAPWNDOWMANKDOWKXSMDMWPAMXWNXOANSOS

X: "you're red, are you sick?"

A: "XIAO-"

V: "I'll pretend I didn't hear anything"

X: "what?"

A: "I-.."

A: "fine.. That caught me so off guard-"

X: "sorry"

A: "anyways let's go"

A: my dear ability to walk, you'll be missed

The three of them got downstairs where the rest of the band were along with Albedo, Childe and Zhongli.

V: "WE'RE BACKKK"

Z: "hello Xiao"

X: "hi dad.."

Z: "how have you been?"

X: "fine.. You?"

Z: "same, alright guys let's go. They are waiting for us"

???: "Aether... Aether..."

A: "huh..?"

X: "what's wrong?"
________________________
FINALLY UPDATED SNSUJSISIS

OMFG DID YA'LL SEE THE NEW SCARAMOUCHE DESIGN LEAKS!? IM GONNA SCREAM. I NEED THE MODEL RN, A DESCRIPTION ISN'T ENOUGH AAAAAAAA. APPARENTLY THE HAT IS STILL HERE BUT RIP THE VEIL. The most important thing though... FUCKING OPEN CHEST KIMONO YA'LL WE WON.

However it's not completely confirmed but a very reliable leaker said so, so yeah 😻

I'm respectfully sat on my knees for this man istfg. My heizou kin is showing.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER, CYA <333333