🎉 Kazuha Birthday Special 🎉

Kazuha's pov (yes decided to use a new way of writing)

Ever since I left inazuma again and begun to travel with the crux fleet, I saw many knew places that I haven't been before but there was one place that I hadn't seen yet and this was Sumeru.

After hearing that the traveler was there too, I thought it'd be a great opportunity to see him again.

I talked with Captain Beidou about it and she agreed but never told me the date we'd go there which was kinda strange because she would always tell me everything. Well, I decided not to question it.

Some days later I woke up at the sounds of people running around the ship. I got up. What a not so great way to wake up in the morning. But still I didn't complain, these guys had welcomed me like I was their family.

I walked out of my room and looked around me. We were at a harbor I hadn't seen before. Suddenly, I felt a hand hit my back gently as she spoke.

B: "so? Do you like Sumeru's main harbor?"

We were in sumeru? How come she didn't tell me anything?

K: "well I've never seen a harbor like this for sure. It inspires me a lot to write"

B: "well have fun kid"

K: "what do you mean?"

B: "I mean that you have the week off, go wherever you want. We'll be here doing business"

K: "wait what? Don't you need help?"

B: "nah we're fine. Besides it's your birthday in a few days. Go have fun"

K: "wait how did you-"

B: "I have my ways"

She chuckled and then messed my hair a bit.

B: "what are you waiting for? Go explore this place"

K: "alright! Thanks captain!"

And with that I took off to a new adventure. I met many new interesting people at the harbor. They would also use mechanics I had never seen before. I tried local food and learned about their traditions. It was an amazing experience.

After spending two days there, I decided to see the rest of Sumeru.  I followed the river until I reached a village. The people here were very welcoming too! They showed me the way to Sumeru city.

I kept wandering through the nature. The air was clear and the weather was good. It was a really sunny day, perfect for exploring.

When I got to sumeru city, some citizens gave me one of those mechanics the others were using. They told me I could ask anything and it would have an answer because it was created from the sumeru archon.

From my personal experience, the archons haven't really helped me in my life but I decided to give it a try, since I had "moved on from the past". But still, I had so many questions about what happened back then, when the fall of my clan started..

Yes, I swore it wouldn't hold me back but I needed answers. I spent the rest of the day wondering if I should ask the thing for answers or if it would be better if I didn't know..

I decided to ask, only because the curiosity would kill me. But as I was about to use it, I heard panic from outside. However, when I stepped out there was no one to be seen. It was strange. Suddenly I felt my head feeling heavy, like I was about to black out. It felt like someone was trying to get into my mind.

My first thought was to remove the mechanism the people there gave me and I was correct. When I removed it, my head immediately felt better. But they said it wasn't dangerous, what could be the reason it acted like that?