9. WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE

Chapter 9

"Am I really doing this?" Louis thought to himself as he stood pacing outside Harry's driveway. He'd wandered around for about an hour after he'd seen Harry. He'd even stopped at his favorite bar to down a few beers, which would explain how his legs seemed to have magically walked him to this location. He'd been debating for the past 10 minutes if he should walk up to Harry's house and talk this out. He wasn't even sure why he felt the need to do so but there had been a sour feeling in him ever since he'd left his house 2 weeks ago. Fuck it I'm going. Even if he's going to slam the door on my face I have to try. Louis walked towards the house confidently but paused the minute he reached the front door. He paced back and forth again before he realized how idiotic he was being and if Zayn saw him right now he'd be on the floor laughing. He pressed the bell on the electronic system and waited patiently. Less than 10 seconds later the door flung open and there stood Harry... wet and naked.

He starred straight at him as he stood there looking like a fallen angel. The towel that barely hung on his waist was so fucking low it was making Louis weak. He could catch the glimpses of hair creeping out from under the towel and Louis's mind instantly thought to where they led. The drops of water on his toned stomach shined back at Louis and his tattoos that were darkened whilst wet called out to him. Other random drops of water glistened on his collarbone and made their way to his insanely huge boobs which Louis couldn't help but want so bad to be smashed into.

He then looked up at Harry's face that was shocked in horror and before he could drool over him further the door slammed in his face. Can't believe I guessed it, he actually slammed the door in my face, Louis giggled to himself. He then looked down at himself and immediately thanked Harry in his head for leaving him alone because the hard on he had going on was atrocious. He spent the next five minutes trying to think of the grossest and dumbest things he could imagine to make his boner go away, all while trying to act normal so that no one passing by would mistake him for a thief just waiting around like an idiot. A few moments later when he'd fully calmed himself down he realized he was still standing in front of a closed door and decided to ring the bell just one more time. He waited patiently until his foot started tapping and he started wondering if he should ring the bell again. Man if Lee or Ayden saw me right now they'd tease me till my grave. Why am I acting so helpless. Walk away Lou, walk away. He pleaded to himself. But just when the battle between his inner self was about to end and he was about to walk away, the door opened once again and there stood Harry... fully clothed this time but still looking equally gorgeous.

"What do you want?"

Louis was at a loss of words with his brain seemingly functioning at 1% because all he could manage to say was "Uhhhh...."

"If there's nothing then you can leave" said Harry as he grabbed the door frame to close the door.

"No um sorry. Can I please come in, we need to talk."

Harry didn't say anything for a second but then he walked back in his house, leaving the door open. Louis knew an opportunity when he saw one so he hurried inside, took off his shoes, and closed the door behind him. He smiled a little as he stood in the same living room and remembered the night they'd had.

Harry walked towards the dining table before turning towards Louis who was casually looking around. He noticed his eyes go to the wall of pictures near the stairs. Louis instantly realized that Niall's teletubbie picture was missing and he wondered why.

"Ay, this isn't a museum. Are you just gonna stand there and look around."

"Sorry." Louis turned his attention to Harry and walked closer to him. "So... I'm sorry for leaving that night. Something... important came up... so I needed to leave... or it wouldn't be... uh... good." Louis cursed himself for not practicing this better considering he'd spent the last 2 hours debating this.