6. A Glimpse

Chapter 6... enjoy🥲🥰 

p.s. Red headed girl- Tijuana panthers when you see **

Harry

"lad, you're embarrassing me, why did you even come?" Louis asks as the bartender hands him his second beer.

We were at a new bar that had opened up, celebrating the success of our album and week of press but I couldn't pay attention to what was going on. My mind was elsewhere...

"because Im apart of this band? duh." I roll my eyes and down a shot of tequila. Niall, Liam and Zayn are all scattered throughout this bar picking up girls, or trying to at least in Nialls case.

"well you twat, you're cock-blocking right now, go have a piss or something. I can't pick up girls while you hovering next to me, they'll think we're... together." He whispers so no one hears that last part.

Confusion is clear on my face as I look around before speaking. "What are you whispering for?" there was indeed no one really around us.

"I don't want someone to think im a homophone or something." Louis answers still whispering but with honesty.

"Um, its homophobe... idiot and why would they think that?" id like to think it wouldn't matter especially in LA this day and age. People tend to mind their business.

Louis looks me up and down with a knowing expression. "Mate have you looked in the mirror?" he says with laughter fighting to break through.

"Oh alright you homo-phone" I enunciate the mispronunciation Louis had before as I push off the counter I was leaning on and head towards the stage playing live music tonight. The night was young with it only being 11pm so I had some time to kill before I even tried to dip out early. If I was being honest I didn't know why I wasn't into being here. Any other night id be the life of the party and enjoying myself. Not much had changed, it wasn't my first time being in the Public eye I was used to the pressure but I just couldn't shake this odd feeling.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall leaning on a wall with a beautiful blonde. I couldn't see her face but she didn't seem that into it. He looks to be trying to smooth talk her or something. I walk a little closer to hear what they're saying a little clearer.

"You have pretty eyes for a blonde." his voice is low and seductive but I hear an offensive scoff come from the girl.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she crosses her arms creating a barrier between them.

"no thats not what I meant, you just have pretty blu- I mean brown eyes," he jumbles his words becoming flustered. "hey don't go I was just confused baby?" he tries to recover as she makes her exit and storms away from him. I follow her with my gaze before turning back to Niall.

His head rests against the wall as he sighs clearly frustrated by what happened. I take this as an opportunity to make my presence known.

"Oh that was just sad Ni." a small chuckle escapes me as I shake my head in sympathy.

"Go away Harold, I don't want to hear it fem boy." He insults me, probably to hide his pain.

"What is it with everyone and commenting on my appearance, I think I look good." I defend, Im not wearing anything crazy.

"your shirt has a grumpy bear on it... and its pink." He says simply as he turns his head to face me.

touché. I express myself in the way that I dress, its not typical dude bro clothing but its still nice.

"whatever, what's your problem tonight anyways." I decide to ask ignoring him.

He stands up from the wall and lazily walks towards me defeated.