1. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

Beginne am Anfang

Dealing with their education and life responsibilities was one thing, but as soon as the Equestrian magic appeared out of who-knows-where and spread around their world, it was becoming increasingly difficult for them to cope, especially when they had to face everything altogether.

Rarity noticed her friend's uneasiness and put a hand on her shoulder, "Sunset dear, listen to me. Whatever is out there, no matter how big or small, dangerous or not, I am certain that we can defeat anything that comes our way. We've dealt with this magic before and not once we've lost. But now is no time for us to fret, we are able to put these bad thoughts aside and build new wonderful and unforgettable memories, together." she reassured her, hoping she was able to lighten up Sunset's mood a bit.

"Yeah, there's nothing out there that we can't possibly beat up. Besides, they totally don't stand a chance against our awesomeness!" Rainbow declaimed proudly.

"They are right, Sunny! Don't upset your teensy-weensy head and smile! This is only the start of our amazing vacation and we are not, I repeat, NOT gonna let be ruined!" Pinkie clearly stated.

Sunset stayed quiet for a while, but on the other side, she appeared to agree with them. Worrying during their well-deserved summer holiday wasn't going to help or make her feel better anyway, "I think you are right girls, there is no point in stressing out. Thanks for the comfort, I really appreciate it." she smiled at her friends.

"Of course, darling. We will be here whenever you ne-"

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

Rarity got interrupted by a distant whine coming from behind, the girls turned around and saw Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Spike the dog coming out of the high school exit.

"No, come on! Just- leave me inside, please!" begged Twilight, while the cowgirl was trying to pull her out of the school building, without holding her arm too tight.

Applejack wasn't going to give up soon, that was for sure, "C'mon now sugarcube, ah know you're the smartest one 'round here but ya should be happy! We have all the time in the world now! No more essays to write, math to solve-"

"But those were the most entertaining parts!" Twilight sorrowfully answered back, Fluttershy and Spike were walking right beside them.

"Don't worry about it too much, Twilight. It's only for a few months, I'm sure they will pass by soon enough." reminded Fluttershy, "If that makes you feel any better." then her friend groaned again.

"Hey guys, having trouble?" humored Sunset.

"Sorry we're late y'all, Twi got too emotional today, I guess." Applejack apologized when they reached the statue and finally let go of Twilight's arm.

"Are you seriously being sad about finishing school? I will never understand ya." scoffed Rainbow.

"We barely got her out of the classroom, she was holding onto her desk for dear life! Just like when I was trying to get my stick back." Spike chuckled as he remembered.

"You mean, when you refused to let go of that giant branch you were trying to steal from the poor old lady's poodle that we met in the park last week?" his owner mocked him back while raising her eyebrow with crossed hands.

"Hey! I was the one who found it first and they were the ones who stole it from me!" Spike protested.

"Awe guys, don't be sad! We will have such a great time together!" said Pinkie as she appeared out of nowhere and put her arm around Twilight's shoulders, "We can go and celebrate the beginning of our vacation in Sweet Shoppe! Mr. and Mrs. Cake added new sweet goodies to their menu and we definitely have to try them out! Ah? Whaddya say?" she happily offered as she stared at Twilight, waiting for her to join in, "C'mooon..." the pink girl gave her a soft nudge with a grin on her face, filled with hope.

Twilight eventually smiled back and sighed in defeat, "Alright, alright, count me in."

"YAY!" cheered Pinkie as she hugged her friend.

"Wonderful darling!" Rarity applauded.

"Now that's the spirit!" followed Applejack.

"Oh, yeah! Let's go!" then replied Rainbow.

Fluttershy softly giggled and said, "No one can resist Pinkie Pie's offers."

Sunset smiled, "Or her pleading face."

Afterwards, the young seven contentedly made their way to the local café for their small celebration.

-

-

-

Not very far away from them though, a peculiar sports car with a black and purple color scheme was parked close to the high school area, keeping its distance so as not to arouse any suspicions.

Its appearance was, without doubt, not normal looking, unlike the other vehicles they had in the city.