Cutting hair and KID talks and plans

Kaito and Conan decided to crash at her house, the Kudos resident so they could formulate a plan to catch one of the BO members. Shinichi reckoned an interrogation and who better than to break peoples minds than the prankster of Ekoda High, Kaito Kuroba?

But currently, Conan and Kaito were held up in one of the many bathrooms in the Kudo Mansion trying to turn Conan into 'Conan'. Other basic explanations include cutting her hair to it's previous style as a cross dressing eight year old. Kaito didn't really seem willing to participate though.

"But you look so adorable as a girl!" He exclaimed dramatically, waving the pair of scissors around. Conan sighed and grabbed a spare pair. Which Kaito confiscated in a puff of green spoke. "No! I can't let you cut it!"

"I have to!" She yelled. "Everyone knows Conan as a boy, so I have to be a boy. Hand over the scissors. I'm going to cut my hair no matter what you do."

"You're not the least bit attached to it?" He asked with a pout. He would have thought she would be a bit sad.. kinda like he was, as weird as that sounded.

"I'm not one of those stereotypical girls that love there hair." She muttered, snatching up a pair of the scissors from the thief. The thief stopped her once again, but didn't protest on her reasons, instead he started cutting her hair himself.

"Children aren't supposed to play with scissors, Tantei-chan~" He teased lightly and smirked. He had plans for this hair, and knowing him. He could pull it off with his eyes closed. The turnout made KID smile happily while Shinichi herself looked confused. She turned to the mirror and did a double take on her reflection. She was an exact replica of Kaito, albeit she was a female. If she didn't know it was herself, she'd probably suspect the B.O started shrinking more people.

Kaito nodded eagerly at her, waiting for approval. All Conan could do was gape at his reflection though. It did look good, she'd admit. It was just very unexpected. Of course KID would pull something like that, she should have expected it. She finally stopped gaping and smiled gently, placing her glaces on.

"I approve." She stated in a soft tone.

"You do?" Kaito asked excitingly, the scissors disappeared in a puff of smoke as he picked up the teen-child. "You look so adorable! A mini me. Aoko would have a heart attack if she could see you." He commented.

"Aoko?" Conan muttered curiously. She placed a finger on her chin and tapped, thinking of where she heard that name. Kaito snapped a picture for memory. "Nakamori Aoko, right? Inspector Nakamori-San's daughter?" She asked amusingly.

"Yup!" Kaito chirped happily. "She's my best friend."

"I wonder how much information her father gives you unintentionally." Sighed Conan. She knew the inspector was an idiot, but to actually know Kaito in person and not suspect KID. It brought a concerning worry for the future safety of Japan.

"Well, you know him. The information makes my heist a lot easier." He replied with a sheepish grin, Conan returned it with a glare. "Now, don't look so scary Tantei-chan." He scolded playfully. "Anyways mini-me, whats next?" Conan's smirk was intimidating.