Treating hostages and KID questions

The first thing Shinichi woke up to was a delicious smell. And then she noticed a warm blanket wrapped around her on the bed she was laying in, her hood discarded beside her. The sky blue tee she had on revealed a lot of her malnourished self and angry nail scars along her arms. Who had taken off her jacket? In fact, where was she? This was certainly not her bed or room.

Now panicking, she reminded herself to take deep breaths. Once she finally got it under control, she sluggishly put back on her jacket. It would appear she was still tired because of the sleepi- Wait a second! KID and the handcuffs and the sleeping gas and the rooftop. It all came back at once and the only thing she could say was, "KID kidnapped me." Before laughing rather soullessly. "I'm gonna kill that bastard."

"Now now Metantei-chan, I'm rather attached to my life." Kaito said, startling the poor girl to the point she jumped. The thief laughed and steadied her and she stumbled off the edge of the bed. "You hungry? I made chicken soup!" He exclaimed happily leading her into the kitchen where she took a good look at him.

It was officially weird. First she was kidnapped by Kaito KID, world renowned thief, who is now treating her to a meal in most likely one of his safe houses (Seeing how he's not stupid enough to bring her to his house or leave her on the street) and he was wearing the most causal of clothing with a ball cap and his monocle. At least he confirmed her earlier suspicions. He's definitely a teenager. Her age too.

Kaito chuckled nervously as her calculating gaze. Who knew how much information he was technically giving her just by wearing what he was wearing at the moment. Even so, he placed two bowls on the table and filled them with the delicious soup. Making her sit across from them. She raised her eyebrow at the bowl and Kaito gave her a disbelieving look.

"I didn't poison it! I swear." Was he could say before she shrugged and started eating. They had soon both finished and Kaito put up the bowls and re-took his seat at the table. The awkward silence lasted about thirty minutes before the poor magician snapped. "So," He started. "Is there anything you should be telling me?"

"Huh?" Was Shinichi's dumb reply with her deadpanned expression. She had been playing with one of her long silky curls when a certain thief interrupted her musings. "Tell you what? I have nothing to say to the person who kidnapped me."

"You gave me no choice." Kaito pouted, looking away with his arms crossed. "And I'm talking about the scars. They've been self inflicted considering the angels. What happened?" Shinichi sighed, putting her chin in her hand. Then glared at the thief. That glare brought Gin to shame, but the thief was persistent.

"Well you're not an idiot. I'll give you that. But how and why it happened is none of your concern." She told him and the thief scooted his chair back rather loudly and disappeared into another room, coming out with a first aid kit, slamming it on the table.

"Take of your hoddie."

"No!"

"Do it or I'll have to gas you again." He warned and Shinichi hesitantly took of her hoddie, shying away from Kaito's anger. Seeing this, Kaito's eyes soften and he pats her on the head and ruffles her hair. "Sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice. Show me the cuts?" Shinichi nodded shyly, her face turning slightly red from being flustered and she was sticking her bottom lip out, pouting in the most adorable way.