Chapter 143

Ainz, like he had done many times before, was not sure if he should curse his bad luck, or praise his incredible luck.

That is, he had sex... again. For the second time in the last two days with a very beautiful woman who likes him. Although, technically speaking, maybe it should be in the last 'three' days, if you count by the time of day? Okay, that doesn't matter.

Anyway, he had sex twice in less than a week!

Even in the days of his far from exciting youth, Ainz couldn't even dream of being able to do something like that. And now, a little after thirty, all of his youthful dreams suddenly began to come true.

It's not like he was complaining, Ainz was happy, of course he was happy. Who wouldn't be happy in his place? Who could not like beautiful girls literally throwing themselves at him?

But at the same time, Ainz was worried. Whether it was providence or not, Ainz could not say, but he could definitely sense that up to this point all his luck had either a cause or even a consequence. And Ainz considered having such a relationship with the girls a great success for himself.

And therefore, inwardly, he could only shudder from thinking about what his reckoning would be for such great luck.

And so, due to the fact that Ainz was deprived of the opportunity to sleep, it was these thoughts that were spinning in his head in the early morning. Instead of sleepy and dreamy remembrance of his activity with Medusa, and before that with Olga, he was worrying about the future.

Hence rather than looking like he's walking on sunshine, he was looking thoughtfully at his feet, as he walked back to his room from Medusa's. Though strangely enough not because Medusa had reacted the same way as the last time he had sex with someone. Maybe the alcohol was to blame?

Unlike Olga, Medusa did not react to the morning after as excessively and did not try to kick him away from her room. On the contrary, Ainz was met with the wonderful morning look of a sleepy Medusa, where they had a little conversation, and ended with a great kiss. But at that point, alas, Ainz's actions were interrupted before it could move to the much more pleasant part as they had to hurriedly clean the cafeteria of their previous activities.

Luckily they had done it quickly enough, because no soon after they had finished, Archer entered the cafeteria. Though, judging by the side-eye Archer was giving them, they might have missed a spot.

"I'm definitely starting to sound like Perroroncino... " Ainz sighed, after which he took a sip of coffee and shook his head. More from his own thoughts than from the effect of the coffee, which was too weak to affect his high-level mind and body. It was very delicious though. "Archer knows how to make coffee!"

In any case, after a short conversation, Ainz and Medusa had quickly come to an agreement. That, although their relationship was never a big secret, and especially after what happened last night, Medusa's sisters were not ready to see them together. Who knows how they might react...

"I'm not sure, and imagination is not really my strong suit, but I know for sure that they'll never be able to survive such a picture." Ainz exhaled once more, then inhaled the aroma of coffee and smiled. "I never knew that quality coffee could smell so delicious! Archer definitely knows a lot about cooking. Actually hearing him tell it, he knows to make everything about that you can eat and drink. I wonder if he knows how to make alcoholic cocktails?"

In any case, in order not to force the Medusa's sisters to be forced to hide and wander the corridors of Chaldea, Ainz left Medusa's side. For now, he was going on a short hike through the corridors of Chaldea, eventually remembering that, strictly speaking, he wasn't able to make the coffee that he was planning to make yesterday.