Part 10

Jughead- I've been looking at this picture since this morning...and for some reason I remember a little bit of it, but not enough. Like, I remember you telling me to put the phone down once you realized I was taking pictures of you. You said: "Don't take pictures of me, I'm about to push a ten pound baby out of my fucking vagina and I look disgusting. Put that shit away." (laughs) I remember that so clearly, and I remember how beautiful I thought you looked...but that's it.

Betty- (softly) That's exactly what I said. Y—You really do remember it... (tears)

Jughead- I don't know how though.

Betty nodded with tears in her eyes, but suddenly she started fanning herself. Then she stood up.

Betty- I-Is it hot in here? (tears)

Jughead- I d-don't think so...are you okay? Betty?

Betty- I...I don't... (dizzy)

That's when she ran into the bathroom and threw up everything she had just eaten for dinner. She sat on the floor with her head in the toilet when suddenly Jughead came behind her and grabbed her hair while rubbing her back.

Jughead- Are you okay, Betty?

Betty- I t-think so...I'm sorry.

Jughead- Don't apologise, it's okay, let's get you back to the couch.

She nodded and stood up with him as they went back to the living room, then she laid right back into his arms like she had originally.

Jughead- Why'd you suddenly throw up? Are you sick?

Betty- I know you don't remember this but I used to throw up a lot because of stress, it hasn't happened in a while but for some reason I think you remembering that moment caught me off guard.

He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Jughead- Believe me Betty, I wish I could remember everything, obviously right now I can't...but at least that was something.

Betty- I know, I know...I think I just need to go to bed.

Jughead nodded and continued to run his fingers up and down her arms while she continued to lay against him. Then she looked up at him and faced him for a moment.

Jughead- A-Are you going, or..?

Betty- (softly) You said earlier that I can kiss you but I need to give you a warning...what kind of warning do you want?

Jughead- Just ask me, Betty.

Betty- Can I kiss you?

Jughead- Yes.

She turned around, straddling his lap before placing her lips over his, kissing him softly.

Jughead was a little tense at first, everything still being a little new to him, but as soon as he relaxed he kissed back while placing his hands on her ass, pulling her closer. But after a moment, they pulled away.

Betty- Was that okay?

Jughead- That was more than okay.

Betty smiled with a rose tint to her cheeks before standing up and beginning to walk upstairs.

Betty- Are you coming?

Jughead- I'll be up in a bit.

Betty nodded once again, making her way to hers a Jughead's bedroom while he stayed on the couch pulling his phone into his hands. He sighed before dialling the number of the only person he knew he could talk to.