8

Hoseok tried everything in his power to meet the devil's Bride but fate wasn't on his side.

The devil didn't wasted a second and took his bride away from everybody's graze just after their long passionate kiss.

Hoseok can't stay here anymore because he'll get caught any second if anybody noticed him.

He looked at Yoongi who was hugging his scared mate. Jimin was still scared for his life and yoongi was taking care of his husband.

Hoseok felt his heart arche at the sight and looked away in pain. It would be him and yoongi if circumstances would be different. Only if he wasn't an angel or yoongi wasn't an demon then they would have lived together, just how they wished..

There was once a time when yoongi loved him with the same passion how Hoseok still do, but now after so many years of seperation.... Hoseok has lost his all hopes.

Sighing Hoseok turned and walked away being totally unaware of Yoongi's graze who was looking at his back with emotionless eyes.

__

Having his Queen in his arms the devil appeared in their new room.

He throwed Taehyung on their bed as the younger bounded on it. Without wasting a second he got on top of his mate and looked at his eyes with happy yet jealous emotion.

Tae: ao! What are you doing?

Jungkook: you woke the beast baby, now deal with it

Tae rolled his eyes!

Tae: shut up, I just wore what I wanted to..... I don't see any problem in it

Jungkook: well I do, you are not suppose to show off your beauty to anybody who's not me

Tae: I'm not showing off, and even if I'm doing... What's the problem? Everybody has the right to wear whatever they want or like

Jungkook: you do to, but just infront of me..... And I know you won't understand what I mean, so how about I'll make you understand?

Tae: oh really? What will you do Mr. Devil!

Jungkook chuckled while smirking.... He went more close towards Taehyung and spoke on his ear from his deep voice.

Jungkook: I fuck some sense in you until you'll get filled with nothing but my seeds! I'll make you scream this hard that you'll only remember name! And most importantly, I'll keep fucking you till your cute tummy get slowen and you'll get impregnate with our child My Queen.

Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung who suddenly started laughing. Jungkook smirked more as he knew what Taehyung is thinking.

Tae: you really are funny! I mean you really start believing that I'm a girl? My dear husband, I'm again reminding you that you got married to a boy. I'm a boy and I can't be pregnant. I'm sorry but you have to find other ways to put some sense into me....

Taehyung said and again started laughing at the devil's foolishness but suddenly flinched when Jungkook tore his clothes and left his naked.

Tae: the fuck!

Jungkook eyed Taehyung's body from head to toe and got mesmerized by the beauty. Taehyung is sure one piece of art.

Jungkook roamed his rough hands all over Taehyung's smooth body and buried his face on his neck and inhaled the intoxicating scent of his mate.

Taehyung felt his body on fire with each touch of Jungkook. His husband was making him feel something from just a touch which nobody ever did. A moan left from his mouth when Jungkook tightly grabbed his inner thigh while biting his neck.