5

Taehyung widen his eyes and got up from his seat to look around but found no one.

Tae: what t - the hell?

He was looking here and there when he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned.

Devil: looking for me?

Tae flinched but got shocked when he saw a extremely handsome male standing infront of him.

A handsome tall buffed male who has a cute yet hot sharp jaw face. The man had doe eyes and a huge smirk on his face.

Oh face! He has a mole too... Right under his lower lips. Taehyung was checking out the male shamelessly when the man chuckled and pulled him by his waist, colliding their bodies together.

Tae ( widen eyes ): w - who are you and what a - are you doing? Leave me!

Devil: it's me Queen! Your devil, your king! ( Smile )

Tae: what? You're devil?

Devil: yes my Queen

Tae: oh ( realised ) but wait? Tf? Why are you calling me Queen and leave me

Taehyung said getting out of the devil's hold. The devil chuckled and shooked his head.

Devil: you're so pretty and feisty

Tae: will you come to the point? Why am I here?

Devil: because it's your home angel. It's our home! Our castle!

Tae: this isn't my home! I told you before, I want to meet God! Send me to him! I want him!

Devil: YOU WANT ME! JUST ME! YOU HEAR ME? I'M YOUR ONLY NEED, YOUR ONLY WANT!

Tae flinched as the devil shouted loudly. The devil's eyes turned red in anger as he was controlling his himself to do something horrible.

Tae ( gulp ): you can't tell me what to do! I want him and I'll meet him.

Devil: I would love to see you try angel! Go ahead! Try ( smirk )

Taehyung took a deep breathe and went towards the huge main door of castle. Surprisingly it wasn't locked. Taehyung opened it and looked at the devil who was looking at Taehyung with a huge smirk.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and took a step to go out but a huge force pushed him back and he suddenly his back was met with a rock hard chest.

Taehyung gasped when the devil grabbed his waist from back and kissed his Collarbone.

Devil: can't go?

Taehyung looked at the male with angry eyes and the devil smiled. He went closer and kissed on his eyes.

Taehyung got irritated and tried to remove the grip around him but the devil pulled him closer.

Devil: you can try all you want. But at the end you'll end up here. With me, in my arms....

Tae: aaahh ~

Taehyung moaned as the devil started sucking his weak spot on neck. Tae tightly took a hold on the devil's hand and bited his lips to control his moan.

Devil: you're so addicting!

The devil suddenly turned Taehyung and their chest again got collide. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes.

Taehyung forgot what he wanted to say. He just got lost in those eyes and he didn't noticed when their face became close and close.

Their lips were an inch away when the devil spoke sending shivers to Taehyung's spine.