4

Still Taehyung's POV

Just as I said, there was a complete silence for a moment and then suddenly everything happened so fastly.

Suddenly a huge force pulled all the other humans towards the devil and it was like the creature pulled their soul out.

A little flame appeared and all of them got burned in a second and disappeared.

It didn't even took a second for all this to happen. I was too stunt and afraid to speak. I looked at the devil and found him smirking.

It was clear that he was showing me his power and even indicating me that I'll be the next if I tried to disobey him.

To be honest I was fucking scared. What he did literally caused me goosebumps but why am I scared?

I'm already dead and I guess it better if he kill me like this. I don't want to suffer anymore. May be after this I'll get peace. Not that staying alive here is any good.

Devil: you still want to go against my orders?

I wasn't looking at him at this moment. I hate his creepy eyes. They attract me! It's weird but it's true.

He was clearly mocking me and showing me my place. But I'm not going to back off.

Devil: I guess you understood what happens when someone goes against me. There's no way out -

Tae: I still won't obey you!

Once again I spoke between him! I can feel the fear in everyone's eyes. Jimin was angrily looking at me.

The devil looked unpleasant. He was angrily glaring at me and suddenly jimin spoke.

Jimin: I won't repeat myself Taehyung! This is not your earth! You have to obey your god and behave like a good peasant.

Tae: who made him god?

Everyone gasped

Tae: you? Me? Any of us? No! Nobody did! He can't just put a label on himself and order others just because he has power. He's not the creator of anything.

Devil: I CREATED HELL!

Tae: YOU DIDN'T CREATED ME! YOU DIDN'T!

Jimin: TAEHYUNG!

Tae: He can rule those whom he owns! I'm not one of them and I won't obey him! I've done this my whole life and I won't do it again after my death. I didn't died for this! Just for any creepy looking creature to rule me! It was my life and it's my right to do anything with it! I didn't hurted anybody, I didn't cheated anybody. I didn't did anything what my god forbidden me to! And if killing myself if a sin then I would like to meet the real creature who gave me life. I'll listen to him not YOU!

I said what I wanted! Call me crazy but the fear of happening worst has already died inside me. I'm not going to a weak soul anymore.

I want justice! He can't take my deserving peace away from me. I won't let him.

Suddenly I felt a very tight grip around my arms. I saw few demons holding me tightly. They were waiting for devil's order I guess.

The devil was looking at me with so much anger that my soul shivered. His eyes were leaving me for a second in instant I felt a hot burning flame at both of my side.

I closed my eyes waiting for my end but it didn't happen. I can feel the hotness around me but it wasn't hurting me.

I again opened my eyes and widen it at the view. Both the demons around me were burning and looking more horrifying.