"If I fall, you better catch me. Adis, if this wolf lets me fall, unleash pain onto him." Indigan is a bit grumpy still, but with his wobbly legs he takes a first unsure step.

"Yea well how about no. I'd rather see you fail than anything." Adimaris rolls his eyes and snickers as he takes the same wobbly first step as Indigan. I smile and roll my eyes at the two, I'd never let him fall.

It's funny watching their wobbly legs, but I have to refrain from smiling and laughing, so my Mate knows I'm here in support of him.

Though what I'm most afraid of is looking up at Jake because I know as soon as we lock eyes, we're going to lose it, like always.

Any time something serious happens we somehow make the situation a joke, and me being the Alpha I have to keep a poker face and act like I'm listening and dead serious about the matter at hand, but Jake, that idiot makes everything worse with the faces he makes behind peoples backs.

If other people or Alphas catch on they roll their eyes, and sometimes their poker face breaks, even the coldest ones, (In all reality, I'm the only cold and fierce one to the T). Other times people laugh and get yelled at, and only rarely would Jake ever get caught. I've learned that if I ignore him he'll end up mind-linking me the most idiotic shit ever known to our kind.

Back to the matter at hand, Indigan made an improvement of 10 steps, almost to the first wall. I'm proud of how well he's doing, even if he is cursing all the way there and back.

I take a look back at Jake and his Mate to see their progress, and Adamaris is looking stiff and standoffish. I sigh and shake my head, Jake is definitely keeping some distance, as to give his Mate space, though I can tell it's killing him inside.

"how much longer do we have to do this dumb shit" I give his waist a squeeze and stop walking, going still as my eyes harden.

Shit.

What. The fuck. Did he just say?

Here we go, I roll my eyes at my wolf mentally, 'Calm down Midnight, he doesn't know the rules yet, and he doesn't understand our short temper for disobedience. Now back down.'

If he keeps going, I'll take over and spank his ass til it's red and sore.

'You will do no such thing Midnight. We need to take it slow, or do you want us to lose our only chance at Love?'

He growls but backs down and Indigan, I've now noticed is stiff and shaking a bit. Damnit! Exactly what I didn't want to fucking happen. I relax my hold and hug him from behind, wrapping my arms securely around his waist, while I lean my head down to his neck and give him a small peck.

I whisper in his ear, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you, I'd never hurt you Fishy, ever. I promise."

He eventually relaxed, but only a tiny bit, then out of nowhere a pillow hit my head. I whip my head around to see who the hell just did that and behold it's Adamaris. He's trying to charge at me, but he's being held back by Jake.

"BE CAREFUL WITH MY FRIEND YOU WOLF!! YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE AND MAKE IT UP TO HIM O-" he's cut off by Jake's hand covering his mouth. I hear a small laugh coming from fishy and he turns around giving his friend a small playful glare. Adamaris' eyes go wide and he looks a bit pissed to say the least, and starts to flail and try to run at Indigan.

Indigan starts makng faces at him to get him even more pissed off than he already is. First Indigan sticks out his tongue, then he moves his hands to his temples making the "nanny nanny boo boo, you can't catch me" gesture thing.

I can't help but laugh, and Jake was already losing it before me. My mate sure does know how to piss people off.

"Okay okay guys, that's enough, seems like you both know how to walk properly." Jake keeps laughing and Adamaris has his arms crossed as he walks to the couch closest to him, sitting down, with his eyes closed snd face turned away from Jake. I take hold of Indigans hand and slowly walk to the couch, sitting across from Adamaris and Jake, with Indigan on my lap. His head resting on my shoulder, I smile at him and wrap an arm around his torso.

"I do have one more thing to ask before we head out. Why do both of you squint in the light?" I look at Indigan first then Adamaris. Adamaris speaks up.

"We live in the sea, but deep down, where it's dark and no humans can reach. So coming up on land where it's bright, and having no way to adjust to the light properly, makes it hard to see and look at things."

Adamaris has a straight calm face as always, but he still seems ticked off at Jake, because not once does he spare him a glance, while Jake, is staring at him longingly and sulking.

"I see, so you guys will need sunglasses, it lessens the brightness of the sun and any light that comes around. Well Jake, take Adamaris to your home and get him more decent clothes, we'll meet back here at my place in 15." Adamaris nods slightly, while Jake smirks.

"Will do Alpha." Jake turns to his mate and leans close to his ear, while Adamaris goes stiff and tries not to look at him, Jake whispers something making Adamaris blush profusely.

They walk out with Jake holding Adamaris' hand.

"C'mon fishy, lets go to my room and shower, I'll have someone bring up a pair of shoes and some clothes more fitting for you."

"okay... but can we shower separately, not comfortable showering with you yet.." he kind of mumbles out a little embarrassed and I kiss his cheek.

"Of course Fishy, now lets gooo" I smile at him and he seems to relax with my answer. I lead him back to my room and mindlink the Gamma known as Emla to get girl clothes sized in medium, and shoes in size 5 that match the outfit.

What?

I want my mate to be styled well, and looking fresh and handsome and pretty, also..

Clothes that will make his curves stand out. I mentally lick my lips and my Wolf does a small growl in satisfaction.

Ahem I was gknna update yesterday but man shit got busy, but I'll try to make like 3 chapters tonight, and like one or two tmr. Cuz yea