Chapter 9: Through the Nether

Start from the beginning

Numbuh 1: There's nothing we can do. We'll just end up getting ourselves killed.

Axel: You don't know that! You don't know...

Lukas: Hey, there she is...

Jesse: (sees the portal) Come on... come on!

(Ivor comes out of the portal instead, much for Donald Duck's anger.)

Donald: (angry) You?

Ivor: You again.

(Then they get hit by the Wither Storm, except for Blitzo, who dodges its tentacle, which then destroys the portal, much for the heroes' shock and sadness. Then Jesse turns to Ivor, glaring at him.)

Jesse: Ivor.

Ivor: (glares at Jesse) You ruined everything!

(The heroes glare at Ivor.)

Ivor: Don't pretend you don't know, thief. You took my most valuable potion...

(Jesse simply punches Ivor while Donald laughs)

Ivor: More needless violence. It solves nothing. Learn the lesson now, or you'll share Gabriel's fate. There's nothing left up there. Nothing but that Wither Storm.

Numbuh 2: Why are we wasting time talking to this jerk?

Axel: Yeah, we have to go and get Petra!

Ivor: The girl. I saw her.

Lukas: What?

Ivor: While I was running toward the portal I passed her. She was running in the opposite direction.

(Everyone gets shocked.)

Ivor: Such bravery. Of course, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

(Jesse glares at Ivor again.)

Ivor: And your friend has crossed it. I'm saying she's stupid.

Jesse: (glares) You're a coward.

Ivor: Maybe... but I survived. That's what counts.

Jesse: There's more to life than survival.

Ivor: Without survival, there is no life. Through that tunnel is a network of mine carts built by the Order of the Stone. It's your only way out.