B.B || March 21, 2026 pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Compound now" and I walk her to the car.

Y/n's pov:

It's been one hour and 10 minutes. I got 2 warnings. One from the person who attacked me and one from the doctor. I have 50 minutes till something happens.

I currently sit on the bed, looking at the celling. "Y/n" I hear someone calls. I look around and see no one. "Look at me"

I sit quickly and look around. What the fuck is going on? "I can see you" I look at the mirror. I'm speaking? I touch my mouth to see if I'm being forced to speak but it's closed.

So why it looks like I am talking in the mirror.

I walk closely until I'm just a few inches away from the mirror. I bring my right hand and put it on it. "Phew that was clo-" my reflection grabs my hand.

She grins. "Come on darling, one hour left" and she pushes me. I sit up and I'm on the bed, Bucky next to me grabbing my arms. Tony and Natasha are standing at the door.

Was it... a dream? But I felt things. Pain. I thought that this was over.

"Leave please" Bucky says to Tony and Natasha. They nod and walk away. He hugs me tightly and I bury my head in his chest and sob.

"I don't want to keep living like this" I cry. I feel his own tears on my head. "I'm sorry. I love you, please remember that" what is he talking about.

I try to let go of his grip but he tightens it. "It's for your own safety y/n.i love you. Don't hate me" he sobs. I feel something stinks my back.

I suddenly can't feel my body and my eye lids are getting too heavy for me to keep them open. "Wh-why?"

"Shh just don't fight it" and I fall asleep.

Bucky's pov:

I can't believe I let them convince me to do it. Y/n is passed out in my arms, her body feels like feathers, no control of her own body.

Just because Tony wants to have tests on her to see what happened. God please I need her to forgive me.

I pick her up and open the door. Everyone looks at me. Tony and Bruce at the only ones who are proud of me for doing it. The others feel bad and wished I hadn't done this.

But Tony dropped the 'she's my niece, my decision' card.

45 minutes later:

"Are they don't yet?" I ask irritatedly. "Nope" Steve leans his head on the wall. "I can't believe you did it" he says. "I know" I look down.

I truly didn't want to do this. And I can't stop crying. Guilt washing all over me. She trusted me with her secret, and I let it out.

Tony and Bruce get out. "We're taking a quick break" they say. They don't even look like they give a shit about what she wanted.

They close the window she we can't see her. God I wish I could kill them.

I so wish.

Y/n's pov:

I wake up in the lab. I am connected to all these machines. "Bucky?" I say. I see no one. The door is clearly locked. 

I start going crazy and flip all these thing. I unconnected the wires and needles from my hand.

I need a clock. Watch. Anything that could tell time. I destroy the whole place till I find my phone under the bed.

I have 5 minutes.

I run and try to open the door. I throw my fist at it but no one comes. The door is shut. The window is closed and I can't open it.

"Help. Help. Help. Help. Help" I yelled. I- I yelled. I yelled?

Where was I? In the dream again? I needed out. "Help" I kept yelling. "Please, Bucky" I sobbed.

"We'll look at you" I saw the winter solider again. "In my control again. No buckybear to save you" needless to say I hated the name Buckybear

"Looks like you have 2 minutes" he said.

"Wake up. Wake up." He stepped closer. "Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

I wake up to someone chocking me. It's me? I'm the mirror it's my reflection but here it's me. I'm chocking myself.

I can't get my hand away.

Bucky's pov:

We hear a scream and run inside. We see y/n's hand gripping her pen neck. I run to check on her. She has no pulse. She isn't breathing.

Y/n is.. dead.

No no no. This must me a joke. She can't. She can't.

A/N: she can. She did. She's dead.