Boy Talk and Encounters

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes "Great way to go to jail if she decided to call the police for sexual assault" I said logically. Ronnie shook his head and groaned "That girl isn't the type to call cops, she's the type to take care of the situation herself by breaking your penis" he said. I grimaced as did he.

But I did like the thought if her touching my dick.

I face palmed "You shouldn't have said that you know" I said. Ronnie laughed loudly "Do you fantasize about her and you doing-" I gagged "Ronnie please".

He threw his arms in the air in surrender "Alright alright chicken shit, I was just saying, if you fantasize about the girl then you got it bad" he commented pointing at me directly. I nodded at him. If only he had the slightest clue "You have no idea....I jacked off thinking about her....she fell asleep and so did I and I woke up and her head was over my dick so I got really hard and.....I moved her and I got up as fast as I could. I was so hard it hurt I couldn't handle it" I said.

Ronnie stared at me before busting a gut, doubling over laughing his ass off. At least someone was enjoying this. I know I wasn't whatsoever.

"She must get you turned on pretty damn good to have you jacking off about her" he said and I nodded in confirmation.

Ronnie eyed me seriously as he leaned forward with his hands crossed "Now listen, this is what your gunna do"

Lilith's POV

Andy had been gone for 3 hours and Juliet left about an hour ago without a word. She didn't seem to be around much at all

Like I cared tho. Meant I got more alone time. Me myself and I.

I sigh and check my Instagram page, looking up Andy's page. His last post showed that there was some exciting news being revealed to the public and BVB army on Friday.

Wonder what that could be. Me maybe? Surely the BVB army would go nuts meeting me, being the new Biersack.

I skimmed through his pictures. There was barely anything of him and Juliet at all. I mean there was literally nothing at all in all honesty.

I bit my lip and checked her page out of curiosity. A lot of pictures of her and lots of people at what looked like parties or some shit.

I groaned. I don't know why I was craving so much attention from Andy right now. Maybe I could post a selfie and tag his Instagram on it and say something about him. Innocently of course. (Selfie above)

I dressed up a bit and took some pictures, editing them to my liking and posting it.

My caption was ' Love my new stuff I got from @ andybvb, love you!' And simple, quick and done.

After I posted that I instantly started getting more followers and a bunch of likes and comments.

....Are you his new gf?.....
..........your so perfect!
Are you and Andy together, omg!?
You know Andy!? Omg!

Things like that were commented among other things. I had around 1567 followers and now I had reached 12k in 5 minutes.

"Damn" I muttered as I began changing back into my former sweater and leggings.

I bit my lip ad I heard the door open and close downstairs, Andy's boots hitting the ground making noise as he walked.

I stood up and walked to my door listening, but I couldn't hear anything. I opened it up and jumped as I was met with blue eyes. "Hey, your home" I said, oddly nervous.