To Bring You Back To Me

A quick TW for sexual abuse/rape - there isn't a scene, but there are some flashbacks and mentions of what happened.

I don't know where this idea came from or how this ended the way it did, but I've spent last two days writing this and I can't get enough. I'm actually obsessed with these two idiots.

This takes place around the end of s1, and beginning of s2.<br />
I'd also like to mention that Snow and David don't necessarily dislike Regina and Regina doesn't try to become the Evil Queen again, but the people of Storybrooke still dislike her. Daniel also doesn't come back from the dead.

Summary:

This story is about Regina Mills.

A girl who was never taught how to love, who turned into a woman who loved difficulty. But when she loved, she loved hard; she just had a funny way of showing it
It has been seventeen days since their heated argument in the medical supply closet. And even longer since Emma had opened the door to her room at Grannies, wearing nothing but a tank top and boxers.And then there was that time Emma cut a limb down from the apple tree in Regina's back yard. Sure, Regina was pissed, but she also couldn't stop staring at toned arms and shoulders.Seventeen days.

I'm bad at summaries, please forgive me <3

----------

It has been seventeen days since their heated argument in the medical supply closet. And even longer since Emma had opened the door to her room at Grannies, wearing nothing but a tank top and boxers.

And then there was that time Emma cut a limb down from the apple tree in Regina's back yard. Sure, Regina was pissed, but she also couldn't stop staring at toned arms and shoulders.

Seventeen days.

Regina had been working tirelessly alongside Emma to not get herself murdered by the townspeople. Emma, David and Snow had started taking shifts outside of Regina's house to keep people away. Sure, Regina had a protection spell up, but it didn't keep the dwarves from egging her house or her lawn. And there was toilet paper everywhere.

No one was grateful.

And now it had been twenty minutes since Henry had gone to bed. Thirteen minutes since Emma had thrown herself into Regina's couch in a huff, and Regina was sure she had excused herself to get cider a good ten minutes ago.

But who's keeping track?

Regina reappeared in her living room with two glasses and a bottle in her hands. She set a glass on the table while she filled the other, certain that Emma was looking down her shirt when she had bent over.

"Is this poisoned?" Emma asked wearily, sniffing the drink now in her hand. She swirled it around in the glass a little, examining it.

"No, Miss Swan. And I apologized for that," Regina sighed.

Emma scoffed, "Yeah, after you almost killed our son and we had a screaming match." She took a drink from the glass, seeming to no longer care what the contents were.

Regina steeled herself. She had never met someone quite as infuriating and as equally attractive as Emma Swan. Someone who she wanted to scream at, punch and also fuck into the sheets.

She also found herself trusting Emma more and more. And well, she could use a friend, she supposed.

Regina sat on the opposite end of the couch, watching Emma's eyes flicker to her legs as she did so. The brunette still had her heels on, no matter how much her feet hurt. She still needed to feel the extra power that they brought her. And well, they made her the same height as Emma.