🔞Request~Swiss X Reader

You were asleep in Swiss's arms when you heard him whimpering which made you wake up. His face was tucked into the crook of your neck as his tail tightened around your thigh. "Honey, are you ok?" You ask his with sleep lacing your voice. Suddenly a loud rumble of thunder sounded from outside made him hold you tighter and whimper more. You wrapped your arms around him and rubbed his back, he looked up at you as you kiss his forehead. "Swissy, I can distract you from the storm if you want me to~" You say flirtatiously then receive a nod from the multi ghoul who still held you close to his body. You reach your hand down and rub the spade of his tail. The ghoul soon starts purring and groans when you speed up your strokes on his tail.

"Y/N~ B-Baby please~" He whimpers out as he starts grinding against your leg, pushing himself closer to his climax more and more you touch him. He moans when you don't stop and hums as you keep rubbing his tail faster and faster. "B-Babe~ S-Sto-Stop it I'm go-going to crea-cream my pants~" Is all Swiss moans out as his eyes roll back and his tongue rolls out of his mouth in pleasure. He whines and flicks his tail away from you before you can overstimulate him. You sit up and pin him to the bed and kiss down his chest then move over to his nipples and start lapping at one with your tongue while pinching and rubbing the other with your hand. He moans and spreads his legs, letting you between them for more pleasure. After making one of his nipples all sensitive and puffy you do the same to the other while playing with the freshly sensitive one. Swiss moans and begs for more as you play with his nipples and grind against him.

He whines as he cums again. Suddenly you pull his pants and boxers off then toss them to the floor before grabbing hold of his length. He yells and bucks up into your hand only for you to spank his thigh and push his hips down with your other hand. Soon you pulled away and stripped out of your clothes as another rumble of thunder cracked outside making Swiss jump and whimper. "Relax my sweet devil~ I'll take care of you." You tell him as you cup his face in your palms, straddling his waist while doing so.

After a little while you start bouncing up and down on his member. Your bouncing makes him completely unravel, becoming a overstimmed and blushing mess underneath you. The storm outside was long sense forgotten by the two of you as he bucked his hips up inside you which made the both of you moan each other's names. Moments later you both cum at the same time with another moan of each other's names. Soon you slide him out of you and he winches as the cool air hits his sensitive area. After both of you get settled he starts purring once more and kisses you as a thank you for a distraction from the storm.