61. Happy Wife, Happy Life

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes at him this time, "Whatever you say. I gotta get back in there. I'll see you at the wedding."

"Hey, wait..." he says staring at me.

I look at him waiting for him to continue.

"Marry me," he stated firmly.

"Hmm... no," I say softly.

"Alright, Ana."

"Don't call me by my government. You mad at me?" I say pouting a bit.

"Nah, I'm not mad. It's just the fact you keep saying no to my proposal," he says shrugging.

"Cause you ain't serious. The last time you said I should marry you we were in bed together after we had sex," I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh so you did hear me? I thought you fell asleep."

"No, I heard you."

"So marry me then. I'll show you how ready I am to be your husband," he smirks at me.

"Ask me when you mean it. I'll see you at the wedding," I blow him a quick kiss and hang up.

Little does he know my answer was already yes before he even asked.

I put the pregnancy tests in the plastic bag, holding the aspirin in my hand and trashing the pregnancy tests before making my way back into the house.

This is my best friend's day and I want her mind to fully be on the man she loves. I'm going to tell her after her honeymoon even though she might be mad I didn't tell her sooner.

LAVIERE

I wake up to the sound of a door closing. I moan and groan because I hate waking up before my time.

And with a headache that just won't quit.

I knew I shouldn't have had that 5th margarita. I rub my eyes seeing Ana walk in.

"You look rough, boo. You need some aspirin?," she looks at me concerned.

"Yes, please," I whisper before clearing the congestion out of my throat. I sit up in the bed taking the 2 pills and chugging the bottle of water next to me.

"You gotta get up in like 10 minutes. We gotta start getting ready," Ana kisses my cheek before going up the stairs.

I wipe my eyes looking at my phone seeing a text from my ex TJ.

"What the fuck does this bitch want?," I mutter.

This nigga said: I love you and I wanna do whatever it takes to get you back.

I ignore the message and continue scrolling through my phone.

I shake my head, niggas always want you back when you moved on and you happy, healthy, and all that.

Ain't that some bullshit?

MARK

Good morning, princess. ~ Mark

Good morning, baby. Everything okay on your end? ~ Laviere

Yeah, I'm just missing you a bit. ~ Mark

Just a bit? Sends one attachment ~ Laviere

You naughty woman. I can't wait to see you spread out like that for me. ~ Mark

Can we sneak away before the wedding? ~ Laviere

I'm sure we could manage that. I love you, Laviere. ~Mark