38. A party ahead

Start from the beginning

"Then we have to pick some up from my dorm now or I'll have to wake up early to change." Jisung stated.

"Orrrrrr..." Minho grinned. "Or you can wear my clothes."

Jisung widely smiled from ear to ear. "Can I?" He didn't wait for an answer though. He scooted from under Minho off of the bed and walked to Minho's big wooden closet.

Jisung opened both doors at once and took a look inside the closet. Normally Minho would have minded someone going through his belongings without asking. But this was Jisung. And also, he had made the suggestion for Jisung to wear his clothes.

Gosh, how adorable Jisung would look in Minho's clothes. Amused Minho sat up against the headboard of his bed and watched Jisung play dress up.

Though Jisung didn't actually put the items on, he held everything in front of him for Minho to see.

"Now what do we have here." Jisung squatted down and opened a big drawer beneath the doors of the closet.
Inside the drawer laid a couple of old sweaters that Minho hadn't worn for a while.
Minho leaned to the side, trying to see what Jisung was grabbing.

"I want to wear this!" Jisung whipped out the sweater and showed it to Minho.

"But you already have that one yourself!"

"But this one is yours, so it smells like you!" Jisung unfolded the black sweater and the SHINee logo appeared. It was the same that Jisung had worn on their first big official date.

"Alright, alright." Minho chuckled. "I said you could wear my clothes, you can wear it."

Happily Jisung placed it on the deks beside the closet.
"I guess I should pack this up as well." Jisung sighed and started stacking his studying materials. "I didn't get anything done because of you."

Minho came up from the bed and walked up to Jisung, backhugging him. "Hm, I'm sorry baby. Forgive me?" He gave butterfly kisses to Jisung's neck.

Jisung giggled at the tickling kisses. "Stoppp."

"Want me to stop?"

"... no."

The next morning Jisung and Sam walked to the school building together. With Minho tailing them closely of course.

"You know you can just walk with us, right?" Jisung said over his shoulder.

Minho shook his head and kicked some of the gravel in front of him. "No, I get it. You made it very clear. You're walking with Sam." Minho loved to kid with Jisung like this. He knew Jisung could barely resist him.

"Salty much?" Sam chuckled, looking back at Minho as well.

Minho just folded his arms but then laughed at Sam. The three of them could freely joke around these days. Lewis too.

Maybe they should spend time with the groups together again. Jisung had been hanging with Minho a lot and missed seeing the others.

The day went by slow. Not much interesting happened in Jisung's classes. And for Minho it mostly felt like he was just waiting for Jisung to get back. His classes progressed slowly too.
At least Jisung still had Sam to keep him entertained during class. Maybe more distracted than entertained. Whatever. Jisung was good at school anyway, he didn't need to pay attention most of the time to get what was happening.

Jisung created the group 'hang out'

Jisung
Hey guys, it's been so long! Let's hang out sometime this weekend again!

Minho
Count me in!

Sam
You're literally always with Jisung anyway

Sam
Anyway, I'll be there too!

Lewis
Fun! At our place again? I'll make sure to clean up beforehand

Innie
If Sam's there, I'll be there too

Jisung
> Fun! At our...
Thank youu

Jisung
> If Sam's there...
You two are hitting it off too huh👀

Jisung
And then Sam complains about me spending only time with Minho

Sam
Shut up.

Jisung
You love me😌

Sky
Ah shit, I had something planned with my girlfriend

Jisung
You can bring her too! The more to merrier

Lewis
Does that mean I can bring Wooyoung too?

Minho
I thought you and Wooyoung were only playing around

Jisung
👀👀

Lewis
No comment

Chris
> Does that mean...
Can I bring someone I've been seeing too? Then Sky's girlfriend won't be the only girl

Jisung
Of course! I can't wait to finally meet the infamous Wooyoung and the others's girlfriends👀

Felix
Count me in too! I've missed seeing all of you💕