"You're driving me crazy" Jimin cried hands clawing at Taehyung's back, leaving faint marks there.

"Are you ready for me?" Taehyung whispered. Jimin wished he could see the look on Taehyung's face as he parted his legs wide open and slowly inserted his hardened cock into his hole. He buried his face into his neck, his breathing uneven as Taehyung pounded into him, slowly at first until his thrusts became rougher. Jimin screamed but Taehyung silenced him with his a hard kiss. Soon enough, they could feel their orgasm nearing, that familiar feeling welling at the tip of their stomachs.

"I'm going to come" Jimin cried, pushing his hips upwards to meet with Taehyung's animalistic thrusts.

"Me too. Come with me" Taehyung cried and the two felt a strong orgasm wash over them at the same Taehyung peppered kisses on Jimin's face thrusting into him as his semen leaked from his hole onto the bed sheet.

"Wow. That's a lot" Taehyung chuckled grabbing a tissue from the bed side drawer and cleaning them up immediately. Jimin didn't move. He was still trying to get over what they had just done. Taehyung laughed and settles himself beside him. He wrapped his arms around Jimin letting his head against his chest. They were both exposed but managed to cover their modesty with a blanket.

"This is a first. Morning sex?" Jimin said after a while.

Taehyung pecked his forehead. "How was it? Do you like it?"

Jimin giggled lightly pecking Taehyung's chest.

"It was wonderful... unusual but wonderful. Let's do something different another time"

Taehyung nodded and silence suddenly overcame them. Jimin had a feeling something was going on so he searched Taehyung's face.

"What's going on Tae... something's off. I can feel it"

Taehyung heaved stroking Jimin's back with the tip of his fingers. He took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Jimin, I've gotten the money!"

Silence. Jimin sat up, keeping a small distance from Taehyung.

"What?"

"Yes...I got it"

Jimin shook his head. "But how? That's a huge amount of money. How did you..."

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're going to see again! We'll make sure you get the surgery"

Jimin was quiet for a second. He couldn't help but have a bad feeling about this. "What did you do Tae? How did you get that money? I hope you didn't do something bad..."

"I borrowed it."

"Who did you borrow the money from?" Jimin quickly asked.

"It's not important right now. I'm going to pay back as soon as possible! I just..."

He grabbed his hand. "I want you to see again. I'll do anything... give anything to make that happen because I love you Jimin. I love you with my whole heart"

He pulled him closer and Jimin broke into tears as Taehyung stroke his arms gently.

"I don't want you to get into trouble because of me" he whispered amidst his tears.

"I'll take care of that don't worry."

He pulled him away and looked into his face, wiping away his face with the tip of his fingers. "I have lived with you for quite sometime so I'm certain I know a lot about you. You try to act like you're strong but I know how difficult it's been for you"

Jimin broke down in tears. He cried so hard but Taehyung continued talking in a calm voice.

"Stop acting like you're so strong. This is the least that I can do for the most important person in my life. For the one I love the most in this entire world"