Don't waste your time cursing me...Come inside and check some files

-Today at 04:34 A.M

"How does he know-"
Jimin looks around but found no one...

                    ------

"Sir..."

"What now?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"No"

"Ok...Why are you so cold?"

"You don't know the meaning of no?"

"That's not the answer of my question..."

"Shut up and do your work"

.......

"Your life is boring"
Jimin suddenly said

"Excuse me?"

"Your life is boringggggg"

"How?"

"You're so cold...and don't talk to people...also don't have any friends to hangout with...To share your weirdest things with...Just like I have eunwoo...Nobody to have Soju party with...Nobody to click ugly photos with..."

"That's so immature just like you..."

"Come on...life is like an ice cream...You should Enjoy before it melts..."

"I'm not here to enjoy"

"Oh yea...How can I forget...You are here for ordering people around...Will not enjoy and won't let them enjoy too supremacy.. "

Taehyung sighed...

"Are you normally this much of a pain...Or do you try?"

"Oh trust me I was a very annoying kid..."

"Was? You still are.. "

"Excuse me?!"

                    -------

Currently both jimin and taehyung reached Japan...And it was one hell of a journey with a lots of fights and jimin nagging taehyung...
They went to the hotel taehyung booked for them...

"Get ready for the meeting...It will be at 3 in the afternoon"
Taehyung said before going inside his room...jimin looked at the time and it was 1 P.M...It took them 1 hour and 57 minutes to reach Tokyo...

                    ---------

Right now...Taehyung was waiting for jimin in the restaurant they were supposed to meet at...It was just besides their hotel so taehyung didn't bother taking jimin with him...He finally saw jimin coming but...

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE SUN GLASSES INSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT?"
Taehyung whiper yelled...

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE SUN GLASSES INSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT?"Taehyung whiper yelled

"Excuse me? You have no right to ask me that..."
Jimin replied sassily

"Take them off"

"No"

"Yes...Right now"

"Sir taehyung! You're the reason I'm wearing these...Because of you I didn't got my beauty sleep and now I have dark circles...What if the other CEO is handsome...Omg! I want my first impression to be good..."

Taehyung sighed and snatched jimin's sunglasses away...Jimin quickly covered his face with his small hands...

"Yah! Give it back-"

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim"

Jimin heard someone say...He quickly put his hands down and looked at the couple standing infront of them...
He then looked at taehyung who was looking at the guy with Kai...Jungkook...

"Uhm...Good after noon Mr. Kai...I'm Jimin...Mr. Kim's P.A...Nice to meet you"
Jimin nudged taehyung who was staring at jungkook...

"Nice to meet you too Jimin...This is my fiancé Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin bowed and smiled at jungkook who returned the gesture back...

"Let's sit and talk about the deal"
Jimin said and looked at taehyung who was still looking at jungkook...

                      -----

"Okay Mr. Kim...I think we should really leave...Btw if you don't mind tomorrow is actually our engagement and we would like to invite you both..."
Kai said smiling and jimin looked at taehyung whose eyes were showing different emotions...Hurt...Anger... Jealousy...

"Um...I'm sorry but our schedule is very busy-"
Taehyung was cutt off by Jimin...

"No there's not much work...I think we should go..."
Taehyung glared at jimin and looked back at Kai but his eyes automatically shifted to jungkook who said...

"Please Mr. Kim... We'll be glad if you come..."

Taehyung fake smiled and nodded

"We'll come"

As soon as they both left taehyung yelled at jimin angrily...

"Can't you keep your mouth shut and act a little like your age...Fucking grow up"
Taehyung said harshly and left...Jimin frowned...

"What's wrong with him?...rude bacteria"

                  ----------

Eunwoo laughed loudly listening to Jimin and what happened at the restaurant...

"I swear! If I die tonight donate all my organs to those who are in need, except for my middle finger...Give it to that monster Kim taehyung"
Jimin huffed angrily making eunwoo laugh harder...

                    ------

That's it for today
PS: I love jk please don't sue me for what I'm about to do-