𝘿𝘾/𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚

"Sometimes in life, all we can do is just live with the consequences "-Barry Allen

-Barry Allen

"All my life I wanted to do more...be more...and now I am."
-Barry Allen

"If you don't confront your feeling they will confront you."
-Leonard Snart

""Being Happy Doesn't Mean You Don't Have Issues."
-oliver Queen

"The Essence Of Heroism Is To Die So Others Can Live."
-Arrow

"You Have No Idea How Powerful The Truth Can Be."
-oliver queen

"A woman with brains who gives up everything for love inevitably finds herself staring into an existential abyss that men, babies and cardio bars simply cannot fill. You are a smart and accomplished woman who needs to work or you will lose your confidence, your sense of identity, and most importantly, your mind."
-Cat Grant

"There is no correct path in life. You will lose your way many times. What's important is that you find your way back to the brave girl you always were. Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself."
- Alura Zor-El

"Every woman worth her salt knows that we have to work twice as hard as a man to be thought of as half as good."
-Cat Grant

"People make mistakes and they do terrible things. We have to let them do better, bring them back into the light. Otherwise, what's the point in trying to save everyone?"
-John J'onzz

 Otherwise, what's the point in trying to save everyone?"-John J'onzz