𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙊𝙘'𝙨

Oc's means Original Characters into which I have created and are purely of my imagination but as their face claims they are real people who I think best fits the character I do not want to see "why did you choose her" " She's ugly" "why that show"...

Oc's means Original Characters into which I have created and are purely of my imagination but as their face claims they are real people who I think best fits the character I do not want to see "why did you choose her" " She's ugly" "why that show" It will be very annoying and keep in mind I get to choose who I want. Now onto what this story is about.

This is basic information about future characters and future story's. This may bring spoilers to any future content so keep that in mind. All of these characters are my own. All the gifs shown in this and the rest of the chapters are not mine. If you have any ideas for any story drafts please comment on if I really like the idea and I can add it in the story when writing. These characters are in order of when i created them not when they will be published just so you know. If they already published I will move it to the top. With all that in mind hope you enjoy!

Do not steal any of these ideas
-Luna