𝙐𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘌𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮

"If you're raised to believe nothing about you is special, if the benchmark is extraordinary, what to you do if you're not?" – Vanya

– Vanya

"We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love."
– Five

"If you believe in yourself, just once, great things are gonna happen for you."
– Vanya

"The ties that bind you together make you stronger than you are alone."
– Sir Reginald Hargreeves

"You are an open book written for very dumb children."
– Lila

"I know what it's like being stuck in time, thinking this is how you are going to live out the rest of your life. On the run, and not knowing if you're ever gonna see the people you love again, and to be in an unfamilar world."
– Five

"Don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to."
– Klaus

"Do you know how hard it is to trust people when your whole childhood was bullshit and manipulation?"
– Diego

"I need your help too, I'm scared. And for the first time in my life I don't want to do it alone. I want my family by my side."
– Vanya

"I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is they love me back."
– Diego

"You have given me the greatest gift of a lifetime. You let me feel alive for the first time. You helped me find hope again. That's a wonderful thing."
– Sissy

"I've Never Felt So Helpless In My Life. Even After My Voice Came Back, I Knew The Cost of Standing Up And Speaking Out. Living Everyday Under Constant Threat That You Or Someone You Loved Would Disappear"
-Allison

"Things Are Still Real. They're Just Moving By So Fast, You Get Dizzy With The Changes. It's Like Figure Skaters... You Gotta A Pick A Focus Point. Something To Hold On To, No Matter What Changes Around You."
-Lila

"-Lila