Chapter 10: Surprise, Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up. If we aid the Dragon. It could help us." Ajax demands.

The Elves rush out, circling the injured man. Raising their hands up. The man levitating up and gently being taken back into the Fort. I glance the way of the moons and see nothing but big explosions far off in the distance. War makes people do stupid things.

"Will he be okay?" I question Kiopi, who begins nodding.

"We have some of the best healers here to help him out." The fast pace my heart has been going slowly starts to calm.

"Well that's good to hear." I reply, walking off to watch over the poor injured Dragon.

Stopping as a healer begins to fix his wounds up. I sigh in relief as the blood stops and the wound closes. A scar in its place. Making me pout. The healer points to the guys thick black armour.

"Please, take all it off of him. My magic can't work thoroughly through this metal." The healer commands, Elves strip the Dragon free of his armour. Blonde locks fall over his eyes. I look over his toned body with many scars. I grimace.

"Can I stay with him?" I ask.

"Yes." The healer simply answers. Ignoring me afterwards. Tending to the guys healing.

"I haven't seen a Dragon before but I've heard of them." Vinmir suddenly says. I jump in surprise.

"Why are you-"

"You seemed to be worried. So we came to check on you." Sachi cuts me off, crossing his arms.

"Well...thanks Sachi." I gush, smiling at the ground.

"It's not like I like you...or anything." Sachi stammers, slightly pink. Vinmir chuckles.

"I told you that Sye was great!" He exclaims, shaking Sachi by his shoulders. Making him nod, lowering his eyes, embarrassed.

"I'll be by him." I let them know.

A few minutes later, Vinmir and Sachi shift into their wolf form. Cuddling up to each other and drifting off to sleep outside the tent. I sit beside the Dragon man and smile to the healer. Who takes off. Finished fixing him up. The flap opens. Sachi's green eyes peek at me, then slowly close shut. The flap closes. I calm and lay down on my side, facing the stranger.

"It's okay. You'll be okay now." I whisper, brushing the blonde hair off his eyes, "Good night."

________________________

Ajax's POV.

"Kiopi, should Sye be sleeping again? He only awoke an hour ago." I ask, worried. Kiopi sighs.

"The opening of the tomb has taken a lot of energy from all the Sirens. They are all gathering energy. We must wait until Sye feels better." Kiopi instructs.

"Very well." I reply, walking to my tent. The Centaur watching me, intensely. So I stop. "What?"

"N-nothing. It's just your very handsome." The Centaur sinks down to the ground. Hands and head on the ground and arse up in the air. "I-I can aid your loneliness, sad Elven master."

"Hmm." I let out, I have been frustrated lately. I tilt my head slightly to the Centaur. Giving him a look. Inspecting. Before crossing my arms, placing a fist under my chin. "Have you aided others-"

"No, master!" The Centaur yelps. Then grumbles something incoherent to himself. I giggle.

"You are so desperate." I mumble, breaking his chains apart and grabbing him. Forcing him to stand up. "Hurry up now."

"Ye-yes, master." He eagerly chimes with happiness. I seal my tent closed, pulling off my shirt. Tossing it to the floor. The Centaur stares at me in awe.

"Don't just stare." I command.

The Centaur grabs my shirt and begins to wash it in a basin. I sit on my cot. Tiredly, wiping at my eyes. Dark circles under them. I haven't been sleeping since Sye fainted. I was only harsh to him for the poor kid to understand his place in this world. Sirens are brethren to Elves but we serve a higher purpose. The Sirens keep to themselves. Building villages and staying within them. But Elves, we serve in armies, castles, become teachers and spread our heritage around. Sirens hide. They are good at it too. A soft hand cups my cheek.

"Master?" The Centaur asks, my shirt dried clean. "Did you want to wear this? It is very old. I could make a new one for you. If you like that suggestion."

"Then...yes, make me a new shirt. Do as you please." I instruct, kicking my boots off laying outstretched on my cot. The Centaur nods, lacing his fingers resting them on his lap.

"May I know masters name?" The Centaur requests. I peer at him.

"Ajax. Master Ajax. What is yours?" I question back. The Centaur shakes his head.

"I can only be named by you."

"Surely there was someone who called you something." I grumble, tiredly. The Centaur's shoulders slump. Eyes glancing around.

"Pet."

"No, who taught you?" I ask.

"Teacher Ganilko taught me." He answers, gulping nervous.

"What did they call you?" I ask again, sternly.

"Taltiano. She called me Taltiano." The Centaur responds, lowering his eyes. I slide over on my cot.

"Taltiano?" He jumps at my voice calling for him.

"Yes, master Ajax?" Taltiano asks.

"Take off those rags and aid my loneliness away. Aid the pain." I command, Taltiano pulls off the long raggy shirt. Crawling into the bed with me. I brush my fingers against his bottom lip, pinning him down. Kissing his cheek. Drawing a shaky breath from him. "What do you wish me to do to you?"

"To-touch here." Taltiano whispers, shakily. Gently brushing his finger against his chest. Seductively, I run my tongue down his neck to his chest. Listening to his hasty gasps for air.

"Where shall I taste next?" I ask, giving him a smirk. Torturing him.

________________________

Ooh. Sorry. :p ;D. My heart would jump out of my chest if I continued on with that scene. I was like this @,@ Continue senpai. XD

Picture is Taltiano, the Centaur. Aka Ajax's submissive. Ooh ho ho.

Vote and Comment.