Things to Digest

Back at the Hogwarts Quidditch Pitch, people were freaking out a little.

First, the person that had been teaching them Defence Against the Dark Arts for the entire year had been a fake- caught, bound and basically arrested by the real deal right in front of them.

Then, before this, though slightly less impactful, Ron Weasley had ran out of the maze while being chased by a gigantic black dog, terrifying them all, though the dog had miraculously halted and began to play with Harry Potter, as if they were old friends.

Afterwards, instead of thanking him for saving his life, Ron coughed violently and the next thing they knew, Harry disappeared from the spot with a loud whoosh.

Most people were shocked. Some were worried. Two were ecstatic.

'YES!' Albus Dumbledore shouted joyfully in his mind. 'Harry is finally with Tom, and since I felt him return, the game has changed. I think it might be time to reinstate an old group of mine.' He decided. 'Though, of course, Harry must return to the Dursleys to strengthen the protection there. How they treat him is irrelevant to the Greater Good.'

At the same time, Ron was smirking to himself in satisfaction, finally having gotten rid of Potter with his superior magical power. Now that he was gone, Hermione would be his, and he'd become the best Quidditch player of all time and win the Quidditch World Cup by beating Viktor Krum and all the ladies would want a piece of him.

Meanwhile, across the field from a daydreaming Ron, who hadn't noticed Hagrid barely restraining Seb from tearing the clueless boy apart, Hermione was quickly growing livid.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco shouted out pridefully, glad to finally have a reason to use the phrase.

Neville instantly shook the beetle off his head, rushing down the stairs and trying his absolute best to calm Hermione down while attempting to control his own anger at the same time.

He managed to drag Hermione somewhere more private, Draco, Ginny and Luna getting up to follow them. They were noticed by Albus, but the elderly man was quickly intercepted by worried and concerned students, blocking his way to the quartet.

"Harry's with Voldemort. He's back, didn't you feel it? And that... imbecile has just sent him into danger and he's daydreaming." Hermione's wand was sparking dangerously, as were her eyes.

"Yes, I want to murder him too, but we won't achieve anything by losing our rags. We need to help Harry." Neville tried to knock some sense into her. "Do what you do best, Hermione. Think of a way to get him back."

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out quietly. Neville wasn't advanced enough at Legilimency to follow her thought process, but he could noticeably follow the cogs turning rapidly as links were made and ideas were considered.

"Dobby!" Hermione finally exclaimed. On cue, the elf appeared next to her, decked in a bright pair of socks- one purple and one blue.

"I don't follow." Draco stated blankly.

"There's a surprise." Ginny snorted. He glared at her and she looked at him innocently.

"The Great Harry Potter Sir's Grangy is wanting Dobby?" Dobby saluted.

"Yes, I am, Dobby. Harry is in trouble, and I need your help to rescue him." Hermione said confidently. Dobby looked appalled at this, but soon became more serious.

"What is you needing Dobby to do?" He questioned.

"First, are you able to sense where Harry is?" Hermione asked.