Cas nodded. "Before I start, I want you to know that this will change a lot between... us."

Dean raised his eyebrows, but gestured Cas to go on.

"I can't erase the memories again after you have them back. You have seen what it does to you, and that's not a good thing."

Dean nodded.

"Okay, I was thinking I could just... show you them, but not all at once. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Dean said. Suddenly, he felt uncomfortable, almost afraid for what they had been holding back. What if it was something terrible, what if it really was for his own good, what if...

"Are you sure?" Cas asked, noticing how Dean's mood had twisted.

"Yes," Dean said again, more stable this time. He wanted to know it. He needed to.

"Close your eyes."

Dean closed his eyes.

He thought he was ready, but as soon as Cas' fingers lightly touched his forehead, he stopped breathing.

'Do what?' Dean asked as he wondered how Cas could possibly read his eyes as a human. Is thoughts were interrupted by Cas who said 'this,' and gently pressed his lips to Dean'

His eyes flew open. "Did we...."

Cas nodded. "Do you want to stop?" he asked, and Dean shook his head.

"No, I want to see. I need to see it," he replied and he closed his eyes again.

Dean's hand touched Cas' abs. He didn't know angels could even have those, but he wasn't complaining. They kissed, until Sam interrupted them

 Dean told himself to keep breathing. How had this even happened? Was Cas even showing him his real memories? He didn't have really much time to think, because the next memory came in.

'Dean... do you have a moment?' Cas asked as his hands slid around Dean's waist.

'Depends,' Dean answered. But as soon as Cas asked if he could kiss Dean again, he smiled and leaned in.

They all felt so true and real.

Dean woke up to find Cas snuggled against him. He smiled and kissed the top of Cas' head.

Did they... sleep together?

"No," Cas said, scaring Dean. He had totally forgotten Cas was there too. "We haven't really done anything so far, we never had the time," he explained.