As Kaoru made his way to the refreshments station to mix some commoner's coffee, he passed Renge who was carrying a metal tray with Styrofoam to-go cups. Noticing that the lids on the cups were loose he sighed and shook his head but decided to mind his own business and said nothing.

     Renge's heart thudded in her chest as her eyes locked on the silver-haired teen. She was sitting by herself on the couch facing away from the blonde and wouldn't notice her coming up from behind. The plan was simple, she would come up offering her some tea, and "trip" spilling the tea all over the second year's lap and dirtying her uniform. Reiko would have to get cleaned up and would leave completely humiliated. "It's foolproof!" Renge thought.

     Her heels clicked softly as she swiftly closed the distance between her and the silver-haired teen. When she was just one step away, however, Reiko noticed a strange movement from the corner of her eye. As she turned around, she saw Renge holding a tray of to-go cups over her shoulder. Suddenly, the blonde pitched forward and her eyes widened as she realized the tea would spill all over Hikaru's face unless she did something. Before she could think twice, her hand shot out to rebalance the tray only for her hand to sting intensely as the tea burned her.

     Hikaru's eyes shot open when he heard a bang and Reiko cry out in pain. He sat up quickly and saw the second year holding up a silver tray Renge had fumbled with. The loosely sealed to-go cups had opened and their contents spilled everywhere. The scalding drink had splashed on Reiko's hand and soaked into her uniform until it was dripping all over the couch, barely missing the spot Hikaru's head had been moments before.

     Renge stared at the scene with wide eyes. She hadn't once considered that the tea could burn her.

     "Rei-senpai are you alright?" Hikaru asked his voice panicked.

     His words fell on deaf ears as Reiko's gaze locked onto Renge. Her silver eyes were fiercer than anyone had ever seen them making the blonde flinch and take a step back.

     "I-I-" she stuttered.

     "Are you insane!" Reiko shouted, her voice drawing the attention of everyone around them. Kaoru, who had been lingering at the drinks station, stopped mixing the instant coffee and turned around to see the silver-haired teen cradling her arm against her chest and her uniform soaked. He left the coffee at the station and immediately ran towards the trio.

     "What happened?" He asked.

     "It-it was an... it was an accident," the blonde forced out.

     "This was an accident? Do you think we're stupid enough to think that you would randomly lose your balance standing completely still? What would you have done if Hikaru had gotten burned?!" Reiko asked.

     "Well, he shouldn't have been laying on top of you in the first place!" Renge argued.

     The second year stood up, and before either twin could stop her, she slapped her.

     The blonde held her cheek and stared at Reiko with wide and frightened eyes.

     "Grow up Renge," she spat venomously.

     "Is everything okay?" a new voice asked.

     They all turned around to see Haruhi, Tamaki, Mori, and Honey approaching them with concerned expressions.

     "Renge dumped boiling tea on Rei-senpai and burned her!" Hikaru exclaimed.

     "I told you it was an accident!" Renge shrieked. "And she slapped me!"

     "How did this happen?!" Tamaki asked as he looked at the girls' states.

     The twins completely ignored him, their attention focused entirely on Reiko. "Senpai, you need to go to the nurse," Kaoru told her. He looked at his brother who was shaking from what had just happened. "Hikaru, you go with her."