Chapter 33

When they approached the special boys' clinic, Haruhi was the one to knock on the door. A friendly female doctor they hadn't seen before greeted them with an amicable smile.

     "Hello Ms. Fujioka, Ms. Sakamoto. I've been made aware of your situation. If you wouldn't mind, please disrobe for me over there," she said, gesturing towards an area that had been sectioned off with a curtain.

     Reiko and Haruhi hesitantly walked toward the undressing area and pulled back the curtains.

     "Where do we leave our stuff?" Haruhi wondered out loud as they looked around.

     The silver-haired teen slid the curtain shut behind them and looked around the space for a hook or a chair. Luckily there was a wooden and velvet chair in the corner where they could leave everything.

     "It should be fine if we leave everything on the chair," she told her. "I'll go first."

     "Oh, uh, sure," Haruhi said, not really caring one way or the other.

     Wanting to waste no time, Reiko quickly unbuttoned her dress until it fell to the floor. Once she'd placed it neatly on the chair, she did the same with her stockings and shoes before exiting towards where the doctor was.

     The exam was fairly simple. She had her weight and height measured, then her vitals were taken. Finally, after getting her measurements done, the doctor handed her a robe to do her eye exam and answer a few questions.

     While Reiko and Haruhi were conducting their exams, the boys- who had already finished by then- were walking towards the main waiting area when they heard a female student cry out in panic.

     "I'm telling the truth!" she exclaimed.

     As they rounded the corner, they saw a first-year trembling beside a doctor and two of her friends.

     "One of the doctors grabbed me by my shoulder! He was trying to make a pass at me! I've never been so terrified!"

     "Wow, how scary," her friend said, rubbing her back soothingly.

     "Do you think it was a pervert?" the other asked.

     Kyoya frowned. "I had a feeling this might happen," he commented remorsefully.

     Honey looked at him. "What do you mean?"

     "A bit earlier today, I saw a strange man wearing a white lab coat, but clearly not one of our hospital's doctors, and I thought he was a little odd."

     The twins raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't you have said something sooner?" they wondered.

     Kyoya shrugged. "Well, it's no big deal. I'm sure the security guard will catch him."

     The doctor who was attending to the girl looked around the room in search of the suspect. "Tell me, miss; did you happen to notice where the pervert doctor was headed?"

     "Yes," she answered, "he ran off toward the special boys' clinic."

     Kyoya felt his heart still for a moment at her words.

     The group turned towards the special boys' clinic. "Haruhi and Reiko!" they exclaimed before they took off running.

     The doctor at the special boys' clinic scanned over the contents of the chart she'd filled out while Reiko completed the examinations. "Your vitals and measurements are completely within the normal range and show nothing of concern. Your eye exam also revealed no vision problems. Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?"