The first year rolled her eyes at him. "I didn't bake these for you, you phony prince," she spat.

     The club's president withered in the corner of the room.

     Renge completely ignored the distraught teen and bounded over to Kyoya who had barely noticed her entrance due to his preoccupation with the time. "Five minutes before we close for the day... she would've been here by now," he thought as he stared down at his watch.

     "I'm sorry I burnt them a little bit," Renge started, squirming slightly as she tried to catch his attention. "I did the best I could... and I already know what you're going to say." A dreamy expression settled on her face as she imagined the game character Ichijo Miyabi praising her and telling her that anything she made would taste delicious "Oh, you're always so sweet to me Kyoya!" she squealed, blushing.

     Honey, who could never resist trying out any sweet food, took a cookie from the bag and bit into it only to be hit with the initial taste of ash from the burnt crumbs. "She wasn't kidding these cookies really are burnt."

     Takashi came up from behind him and took the bag away. "Don't eat that Mitskuni, it's bad for you," he told him.

     Honey nodded and sighed, for once not finishing the snack. "It kind of made me miss Rei-chan," he muttered.

     "Why'd a cookie make you miss Rei-senpai?" Haruhi asked, not at all understanding what association their former secretary had with cookies.

     "A couple of weeks ago she sent Takashi a cake congratulating him on winning a kendo match! It was really good!" Honey exclaimed.

     At this, all the members simultaneously paused their tasks. "Rei-senpai made Mori-senpai a cake?" Kaoru asked completely bewildered.

     "Are you sure she didn't just buy one?" Hikaru offered. Reiko had never mentioned she enjoyed baking; she seemed like the type to think it was too time-consuming of a hobby.

      Mori nodded. The box had been sent with the official Ishikawa seal and a certificate of authentication. It also contained a surprisingly sincere card from the second-year congratulating Mori on his win and wishing him more success in the future.

     "How come you never told us?" Tamaki asked.

     The dark-haired male shrugged. Both he and Reiko-he'd come to realize- were private people. He wasn't the type to make a big deal out of his accomplishments and respecting that, Reiko celebrated the event quietly.

     "Did you know?" Haruhi asked, turning to Kyoya. Even though the two weren't on very good terms right now no one could deny that they'd gotten close. If Reiko were to share the information with anyone, it would've been him.

     "No," he said tightly. "I did not."

     Noticing the cold look Kyoya was giving Mori, Renge glared at the two third years and growled at them before launching at them and chasing them around the room.

     "Ahhh! She's scaring me!" Honey cried out.

     Haruhi of course completely ignored the chaos that was going on behind her and grabbed one of the cookies from the bag Mori had left behind. Biting into it, she closed her eyes thoughtfully. "They're not bad at all, they've got a good flavor to them," she said honestly.

     The twins stared at Haruhi for a moment before approaching her together. Hikaru put the cookie back in her mouth and deeply stared into her eyes as he tilted her chin up.

     "May I try?" he asked, his voice low as he took a bite out of the cookie.

     Kaoru smirked at his brother and tilted Haruhi's head to look at him. "Uh oh Haruhi, you've got crumbs on your face," he said before licking her cheek.