21. His Queen

Barrow put the red head on the big bed and covered him with the sheets.

He sat down on the left side of the bed and reached out to stroke the sleeping face.

He saw the three children approach and stand close to Cale, as they looked at the outstretched hand fiercely.

A smile formed on his lips and he looked at the children without emotion.

"I'm letting you stay here without hurting you because Cale asked me to. You'd be dead by now."

Mana formed around Raon and was ready to attack the man but was stopped by the silver kitten.

"Raon, if you attack him Cale will be sad, you know how he feels right now."

Because of that Clown, Cale's mind was messed up and the kids couldn't do anything to get him to his initial state other than wait for healing over time.

The little dragon bit his lip and scattered his mana, glaring at the White Star.

Hong was behind him showing the same look while On seemed more composed but her eyes were cold.

"If you want Cale to recover you have to stay in my way. We have one thing in common, his health, so you just have to help him and not leave him alone. I'll take care of the recovery of his body."

Barrow ordered as he rubbed his fingers across the pale face.

The children looked at him strangely as if they saw the strangest thing in the world.

"White shit, did you get mental problems too?"

Raon couldn't help but ask, seeing the affectionate behavior as opposed to the violent one from before.

The White Star didn't answer and continued to stroke Cale's face.

Even he didn't understand how he got to this point.

In one moment he thought of the young man as an annoying enemy to kill and immediately after he thought of him as the most important person in the world.

Just spending hours with him did change his mind so quickly.

The more he looked at him and spent time with him, the more he felt he couldn't live without him.

The more he looked at his figure and saw his appearance become more and more cute, beautiful and fantastic.

At first he tried to deny his feelings, thinking it was a new curse, since the one he already had of the God of death did not allow him to feel love or sensitivity.

But thinking about the moment together, albeit little, and the heat they felt in the last test, Barrow could no longer deny.

He loved Cale Henituse, his enemy.

Immediately after accepting his feelings, he wasted no time in declaring the matter across the continent.

He decided to do it to let everyone know that Cale was only his and to annoy that bastard Clown.

But who would have thought that Cale was kidnapped soon after?

Upon hearing that news, Barrow went on a rampage and instructed all of his subordinates to seek out any information or clues as to Cale's whereabouts.

He also kept an eye on the heroes on what they were doing and how they behaved because surely they too were looking for the redhead.

Seeing how they looked ready to destroy the world, Barrow sent several subordinates to keep an eye on them from afar and went personally to look for the location.