9.■ Start First Test = Don't Be Loud

▪︎First Test = Survive the monster for 5 hours. At the end of the time you will be teleported to the 'Rest Room', where you can rest for an hour.

▪︎Clue = The Monster cannot see you but has excellent hearing. If you are close to it and it hears you, it will throw itself at you and kill you. If you stay in one place for a long time, it will smell you and you will die. To survive you will have to stay away from it, to know how close it is, just hear the sound of the bell on it. If the sound is far away, it will be far away, on the contrary, his will be loud if it is near.

Warning = The monster blends into the environment, especially at night due to its completely black skin. It has long limbs and a short torso. His eyes are red like Master (The eye).

Good luck. *Disconnected*

"" ... ""

Cale and Barrow, still sitting on the ground, finished reading what the first test was and looked at each other.

"This is crazy." Barrow muttered trying not to scream in anger. 5 hours. He had to survive with Cale Henituse 5 hours to escape from a monster.

Cale didn't speak but seemed to think the same thing. He looked at Barrow and tried to get up, motioning to move and not to sit still.

The two stood up and a timer appeared above them.

《4:59:58》

"Really! Why exactly 5 hours! It couldn't be less-" Barrow who looked at the timer began to speak loudly, Cale surprised by the tone, raised his hands and covered the mouth of the oldest.

"You are crazy!" Cale muttered in a low stressed voice. Who can think otherwise? They just read that there is a monster near them and that it can hear them if they make too much noise. And what does this idiot do? Yell.

Barrow was about to move Cale's hands, grabbing him by the wrists but was interrupted by a very close bell ring.

Barrow looked in the direction of the woods and saw something red. 'Oh shit!' He looked around and saw Cale's wide eyes, with a look like 'Look what you've done!'

The two saw the figure approaching their direction and decided to move and escape. But this failed after the two ran off in different directions, almost falling to the ground.

"Why are you going left!" Barrow muttered in annoyance.

"And why are you going right!" Cale reciprocated.

* Ring *

The sound was now very close and the two without even thinking about it clung to each other and ran away. It was Barrow running as he held Cale in his arms. Cale paid no attention as he watched the figure approach where they were a moment ago and stab the ground with pointed limbs.

'How ugly!'

"Is it following us?" Barrow asked as he ran without turning.

"I can't see it anymore, we're far away. It was stabbing where we were before. I think it'll follow us in a little while."

Barrow paused to catch his breath and leaned against a tree, still holding Cale in his arms. Cale said nothing because he knew it was useless to go down as they had to run away again afterwards.

'Sigh ... It will be long hours.' Cale thought as he clung closer to Barrow.

***

"Cale, could you see the monster?"

"No..."

It's been an hour, but the monster hasn't been seen since they started. They changed their position every 3-5 minutes for fear of them being found but they never saw or heard the monster again. And it's been an hour!