1.Prologue

Cale and his companions are involved in a fight against the White Star. Choi Han slashing enemies with his sword, Ron piercing them with his daggers, Beacrox with his broadsword, Rosalyn uses her mana for long-range attacks ...

Everyone worked hard, as always, and in the middle of the fight the villain stared at his archenemy with an annoyed smile.

''Cale Henituse, today will be the day you are defeated!''

Tilting his hips to one side and crossing his arms, he looked at the villain and in a mocking tone spoke:

"From what I'm seeing I think we'll be the winners again, mh?"

And this was true, like so many other times, the enemies were being exterminated one by one of the heroes.

-Human! The White Shit is so stupid that he doesn't know he's losing!

The little black dragon, Raon Miru, who has remained glued to his human all the time to protect him, spoke in Cale's mind.

"Language !"

-But human! You tell it too!

"You don't have to say those, big and powerful dragons don't say bad words!"

-I am a great and powerful dragon!

"Right, so don't say those, okay?"

- Yes human!

As the father and son-, human and dragon, talked to each other, the White Star stared at them with an irritated gaze.

"HEY !!"

'How dare they talk so quietly to each other while I'm right here!'

"Don't you dare distract yourselves otherwise I-"

Before finishing his threatening words, a loud noise was heard far from the battlefield, right on the only mountain still intact.

Everyone's attention shifted to the orange smoke that appeared out of nowhere and then several people dressed in white appeared. (The exact copy of Arm's uniform)

Cale's allies turned back and stood beside the redhead, ready to fight.

From the smoke came a man with orange hair and golden eyes. He was dressed like the others behind him but on his head was a crown.

White wizards flew into the sky with video communication devices and poured their mana to connect it live to all the people of the eastern and western continent.

"Hello everyone, ladies and gentlemen! I am Mike, the one, only and future ruler of all continents! Many will be wondering 'Who are you?' If I were you, my future slaves, I would be on guard. "

The Clown- Mike laughed as he gave off a cold aura among those on the battlefield, but also those behind the screen.

"This isn't a game. I can't see the time to tear your limbs off and hear your screams of pain and despair. Ah ~ It'll be great."

'The White Star was not enough! Now this guy gets in too !! '

Cale, although outside he looked serious and with his usual stoic expression, inside he was crying thinking about his slacker life who was packing up to abandon him.

Each person began to worry and they tried to calm down by watching their heroes. Yes, their heroes were strong and would protect them. The so-called heroes, on the other hand, all had annoyed expressions. They thought almost the same about their commander, except for the slacker of life part.

"Today is a special day, especially as I am in the presence of the 'minor villain' and 'my baby doll'."

Mike continued his speech as he gave big smiles to those present.

"'Minor villain'" He turned to the White Star. "You are in my way so I think you will be among my first collections of skulls, aren't you happy?"

"What did you say Clown of shit!" The White Star's face was red with anger, the sky began to turn cloudy.

"Didn't you hear me? I thought you were at least on the level to be called 'Minor Villain', but I think I should call you 'Baby Villain'. You can't even hear me from this distance."

"You bastard! Who do you think you are!"

"Someone superior to you.So if you understand, don't bark."

Losing interest in the White Star, his attention went to the heroes. In particular on the commander.

The heroes around him noticed the gaze and stared at the Clown with fierce gazes

"My little doll. Ngh ~, you're so much cuter in the presence. I think I'm getting hard."

"W-What??" Cale stammered in shock at what he just heard. Cute? Hard?

The others also froze, shocked by those words.

"Baby doll, instead of the 'Baby Villain', you are important. You will have to fight me and defeat me. Even if you fail miserably."

Mike smiled, a bright smile.

"My little doll, you can die only by my hand, if you are still alive until the end then you will be my real doll! I will take off the use of your legs and wearing a nice dress I will put you on my shelf on display!"

Before Cale could do anything, daggers, swords, aura, mana flew around him ... All towards that Clown. It was so sudden that even Cale was frightened.

"How dare you consider the human an object!"

"You will not dare to touch even a hair of Cale-nim since my sword will be quicker to cut you!"

"Cale can't be touched! Nya!"

"You will have to pass over my corpse to touch the Young Master."

"Disgusting pervert."

"Unlucky bastard has attracted something worse."

Not only on the side of the heroes, but also the enemy with the White Star were attacking that Clown for considering him inferior.

"Everyone seems to love me. Sorry, let's have another day. Now I have to go, *kiss ~*"

And so Mike and the rest disappeared as quickly as they appeared in the orange mist.

All attacks launched on him hit the empty mountain, destroying it.

"Wow ... What the hell."

Cale watched all the chaos that happened in less than 10 minutes. His head began to ache as he thought about the problems he will face in the future.

TBC

Notes:

I love to see Cale suffer. Who knows what will happen to him in the future, hehe.

It can also be found on Ao3.