25. Memories

"Kim Rok Soo~ Eat now, I made these with lots of love~"

Kim Rok Soo kept his mouth shut, tight and sealed. Even though his body feels hungry and weak, he doesn't want to eat those things.

He doesn't know how much time has passed, if it was days, weeks or worse but the only thing he wants is to run away from this person-

-no... this monster.

He opened his eyes and looked into the monster's chamber, at the moment he was in bed, tied hand and foot with iron chains that cause him great pain.

He wears no clothes, having been ripped long ago on his birthday...

Yes...its birthday...

He's 15 now...

Rok Soo thought about his age and new tears filled his eyes.

Can't there be a single moment of happiness in his life? Can't he be happy?

Not even his dreams show love but only the worst of existing nightmares.

This is his reality and by now Kim Rok Soo thinks he will die in these walls all alone, with this monster.

Nobody will save him.

In the orphanage he has no friends and the staff do not deign to help him or look for him in any way, they don't even give him food and it's up to him to go look for it in the kitchen.

So Kim Rok Soo has no hope in them...

He can hope the school sends out a notice for his strange absences since he hasn't been absent all year.

But what can be done?

Who would ever think that Kim Rok Soo was kidnapped by a boy his own age, locked in a room, tied up, beaten and raped all the time?

Nobody.

No one will even suspect this monster because like Kim Rok Soo, everyone has been duped.

The monster has a good reputation at school, as a kind, polite and funny boy. What Rok Soo thought too.

Slap

Bringing his mind to the frightening reality was a slap on his cheek followed by angry screams.

'Oh... I pissed him off again'

Rok Soo looked at the monster to cause all this.

"Gang Ja... I'm sorry..."

He begged in a cracked, trembling voice.

And Gang Ja responded with a big smile hearing this and stabbed the fork against Rok Soo's lips, ending up inside his mouth.

Rok Soo cried out in pain and Gang Ja took more food and fed it to the poor fellow.

"I told you to follow my orders. You are useless without me Doll."

The Monster smiled and patted Rok Soo's head, the two looking into each other's eyes. One showing desperation and the other showing amusement.

"Why do you keep fighting? No one even remembers your existence."

Rok Soo's eyes shook violently and great tears streamed down his thin, sunken cheeks.

"no..."

Gang Ja laughs.

"No? Ah! Will your family come to rescue you?"

Gang Ja laughed more and the hand on the black hair tightened, squeezing and causing pain to the boy.