Chapter 2

Sometime later, Lisa had just brought Shauna home from school early.

"Shauna, I don't like it when you get sent home from school. You gots to stop talkin' in class" said Lisa.

"But it was school related. I was asking the kid next to me for answers to the test" said Shauna.

"You was cheatin' too?" said Lisa.

"Uh... no" Shauna lied.

"That is it! Go to your room!" said Lisa.

"No"

"I said go to your room and think about what you've done!"

"Oh no. Think about what I've done? You monster!" said Shauna sarcastically.

Then she casually walked upstairs to her room.

"You told her" said Gerard.

"I hate having to punish Shauna" said Lisa.

"Punish? Her room's got a thousand balloon animals, its own telephone and its own television set! And our room doesn't even have a window" said Gerard.

"She has her own TV? That's it! I's gonna go up there and disable it!" said Lisa.

Gerard looked at her funny.

"Yeah, I needs to work on my punishments" said Lisa.

In the kitchen, Dudley, Newton and Penelope were chilling out and having snacks.

"I'm sick of my daddy taking all our stuff. I say we go into his room and get it all back" said Penelope.

"Oh, I don't know, Miss Penelope. We've never been in his room. No one has; it's like your own Area 51" said Dudley.

"Yes. It's creepier than the first time we met Ben Conrad in Whiskey Flat" said Newton.

"What happened then?" said Penelope.

"He offered us a drink by telling us he killed a man who wouldn't have one with him before" said Newton.

"Ew! That's worse than going into my daddy's room" said Penelope.

"Actually, I suppose it is" said Dudley.

"Whatever. I just want my super squirter back" said Penelope.

"Well, in your father's defense, it isn't very nice to squirt red juice at him" said Newton.

"That's true, but man up! Let's go take our stuff back. Who's with me?" said Penelope.

Newton and Dudley both put their arms in with hers.