Chapter One: Panel

Start from the beginning

"Of course, we can!" Tony tells her making Lydia clap as they head towards the car. Happy opens the door as Tony puts Lydia in her booster seat and buckles her in before getting in the front seat with Happy beside him.

"Mr.Stark?" A woman asks coming towards the car and making Tony look at her.

"Yeah? You found me," Tony says looking at the woman as Lydia just watches them.

"You've been served," the woman tells him as she tries to hand him a letter, but Tony doesn't take it.

"He doesn't like being handed things. He has a peeve," Lydia tells the woman as she plays with her bunny making the woman turn to her.

"Well here you go," the woman says trying to hand it to Lydia but she just looks at the letter.

"I don't take things from strangers," Lydia tells the woman making Tony smirk. Happy reaches over and takes the letter.

"Alright you are hereby ordered to appear before the Senate Armed Services Committee tomorrow morning at 9 am," the woman tells him making Lydia confused before she smiles at the woman brightly.

"Wait what?! Why?" Howard asks Tony before he nods realizing why.

"The suit," Tony and Howard say at the same time sharing a look before looking back at the screen.

"Can I see your badge?" Lydia asks her hopefully.

"You wanna see the badge?" The woman asks Lydia who nods making her brown eyes bigger and more hopeful.

"She likes the badge," Happy tells the woman who shows the girl her badge making Lydia smile brightly at it.

"I like it!" Lydia says before smiling towards her dad who smiles back at her as he starts the engine.

"Princess, how far are we from D.C.?" Tony asks making Lydia look at him.

"244.2 miles which equals 4 hours 21 minutes if you take I-95 S," Lydia tells Tony who smiles brightly at her.

"Sounds good! Let's get some cheeseburgers and head towards D.C.," Tony says as he drives off making Ellie smile brightly.

"She just knows that from the top of her head?" Nat ask impressed making Tony nod.

"She's my little genius," Tony says smiling at his daughter.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony stood behind Lydia curling her hair carefully as she sits down watching Tangled already dressed in a pink dress long sleeve sheer shirt and a skirt with high socks and flat shoes. Her necklace on that she hasn't taken off since she got it.