Chapter One: Panel

Start from the beginning

"I might know," Strange says making Tony glare at him as he points a finger at him.

"Tony calm down. It might just be one of us or something," Pepper says shrugging but she knew it was a lie.

"No that's not it and he knows it and as her father, I deserve to know," Tony says towards Strange who sighs looking at him.

"Lydia falls in love and he is similar to you in many different ways," Strange says making everyone look wide-eyed.

"No!" Was screamed around the room the loudest from Tony.

"Nad! Nope! Absolutely not! My daughter will not be in a relationship with anyone like me at all! She won't be in a relationship ever!  She'll be a nun!" Tony exclaims as he paces around the room.

"He is very intelligent like you, but he respects and falls for your daughter very hard. The perfect gentleman for her. You actually approve of their relationship. Later. Much later," Strange says as Tony scoffs. Whoever the kid is will be dead before he even looks at his daughter.

Tony didn't realize the look Strange sent Peter who was staring at Lydia with a soft expression but Pepper did and was trying her hardest not to smile.

Strange then closes the portal as the screen lights up making everyone turn as ACDC's Shoot to Thrill starts to play and six months later is shown on the screen.

"Happy please!" Lydia begs the man as she stands in an off-the-shoulder ruffle top and striped bottoms.

"Aww she looks so cute," Ana says making Maria nod

"No Lydia. Your dad said you can't be in the expo," Happy tells Lydia who pouts looking at him.

"Why not?" Clint asks looking at Tony who sighs.

"A safe hazard. Someone could try to hurt her and I won't allow that. And there are also reporters everywhere," Tony explains as Clint nods in understanding.

"Then can we get some hot chocolate or cheeseburgers?!" Lydia asks hopefully looking at the man.

Happy smiles at her before noticing Tony walking towards them.

"Why don't you ask him?" Happy questions as he points to Tony. Lydia turns and a bright smile overcomes her face.

"Dad!" Lydia yells running towards him. Tony smiles as he wraps his arms around Lydia spinning her around.

Lydia laughs as Tony smiles at her brightly before bringing her into a tight hug.

"Can we get some cheeseburgers?" Lydia asks him making Tony smiled at her brightly.