Chapter 10

If a Devil wants to play

a game..

You know where this is going..

"something.. really bad"

~

I'm bored

Let's play a game

Shall we?

-The Devil

Pushed by a wind force from visibly nowhere, I tripped on the stairs and landed hard on the ground with a loud thud. I winced in pain as I tried to stand up from the floor.

"Arghh! The hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted for him to hear but expectedly I only got silence in response.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I terribly flinched by the sudden loud sound of banging on the glass window.

It was coming from the front door.

I moved forward and saw a man standing infront the the window that was beside the front door.

The man's condition was the same as of the zombies before who were following me.

I was startled and was wanting to run away as the man was continuously banging the glass window which was seemingly really weak and could beak any moment, and would result him to barge in.

CRACK

I immediately stepped back as a crack was formed on the glass window, and the man really wasn't ready to stop, as if his life is dependent on barging in here.

I was panicking and wanted to get that man out of sight but I couldn't do a thing. And before I knew it there was another...

CRASHHHHH

The man was thrown in from the window as if someone had threw him in purposely with great force.

The man landed on right in front of my feet and I couldn't help but feel horrified at that moment.

I just wanted to run away

I tried to move my leg..

I had tears....I WAS MADE TO STAND STIFF ON A PARTICULAR PLACE.

I COULDN'T MOVE

The man infront of me was still laying on the floor and was now more covered in blood than ever as he was thrown inside with great force.

He was about to grasp my leg but ....

I saw the most terrible sight infront of me..

The man's hand which he was about to grab me with got immediately cut off and landed on floor by thin air, red fresh blood splattered from the now cut forearm and the hand, resulting in a pool of blood to form on the floor right infront of me.

"AHHHHHKKKKK AARGHHH AAHHH" The man cried seeing his own terrible state and I felt terribly horrified.

I was shaking in fear while processing what the actual fuck is happening around me with my eyes wide open.

The next second I experienced the most dreadful sight in front of me.

The man was literally got shredded to two half pieces from between his chest as if someone tore him with his own hands.

The red blood got splattered all around.

I screamed in utter horror and backed off from him with all my might.

I covered my mouth when I screamed while my eyes were still widened with shock.

I could see his organs falling apart from his body and landing on the floor. His face was on his other half of his body and was not hurt but it was visible in his unconscious opened eyes that the man had experienced the most haunting and terrible death.

I was crying my eyes out and was so metally disturbed by experiencing this horrendous scene for the first time in my life that I was feeling really dizzy and just wanted to pass out.

In a blink of an eye I saw the book hanging right infront of my face as it's pages turned.

I really didn't wanted to see what's going to be written on the blank page so I turned my head away, but the book just wouldn't leave and again was flying itself infront of my face.

And I had no choice but to read the words..

Do you hear that creak

of the floorboards?

Do you feel that chill in the air?

Do you get that feeling in the pit of your

stomach that nothing is...just right?

Maybe there's something out there

watching you.

Maybe there's something lurking

in the house.

Maybe,

"it's right behind you...."

-The Devil