Chapter 15: Unmasked

[Luz's pov]Word count: 1445

[Luz's pov]
Word count: 1445

(THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED AND WRITTEN WHILE I WAS HALF ASLEEP AND RELYING ON AUTOCORRECT!!! IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE IGNORE THEM!!)
-

I wake up to see little rascal gently pulling at my hair and chirping quietly.

"Huh? Ah! My head..." I rub my temples in a soft, circular motion for a few moments and take a deep breath.

I look around my surroundings, I spot the Golden Guard's staff and I pick it up.

Where are the others?

More importantly, where even are we?

I look up to see (name) unconscious on the floor. They're out cold, it seems they've hit their head pretty hard.

My weak nerd arms can't carry them though!

I glance around the area, looking for someone to help and I hear a small groan.

I recognise that annoying voice. It's the Golden Guard!
I turn around and see a blonde boy lying on his back.

I overhear a conversation with Kikimora and the coven scouts, when they leave, the dragon that attacked our ship lands and gets orders to kill the golden guard.

Little rascal chirps worriedly. "I won't leave him, don't worry." I try to assure him.

I walk over to him. "That's the Golden Guard? He looks like he could be a student at hexside." I mutter to nobody in particular.

I lean closer to his face and I smack him. "WAKE UP."

"AHH! Wha- You!"

I cover his mouth with my hand. "Listen. You are a bad person and I really don't like you. But, (name ) is knocked out and kikimora is trying to kill you. And unfortunately I'm way too nice to let that happen!"

"Ew! Are you LICKING my HAND?! I'm trying to help you!"

"Why should I believe you?!"

"Because!!.."

We both pause when we hear kikimora's dragon growl.

"We need to get out of here." Hunter mutters.

"Quick! Grab (name) and let's get out of here!" I reply, whisper-yelling.