Episode 14: Endlessness

Start from the beginning

The Crystal King roared as he shattered the mountain top into hundreds of pieces and then flew after Zhihui, grabbing him by his tail and pulling him down only to punch him in the face and then spin him around just before throwing him.

Meanwhile, The Crystal Council burst into Zhihui's meditation chamber. Aspheera was the first to enter, cackling. "NINJA!!! WE'VE COME FOR OUR REVENGE!!!"

Then, her eyes widened when she saw that Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay were all floating in the air. But the catch? They were all glowing with golden armor on their chest and ninja hoods, and finally? They had dragon wings on their backs.

Jay laughed as his body sparked in electricity. "This should be fun!"

Cole slammed his fist into his palm. "You're not touching Lloyd or MK!"

"Crystal Council! CHARGE!!!" Vangellis screamed as he flew up, tackling Cole right through the wall.

The other Ninja charged at their respective enemy. Cole was busy fighting Vangellis, Kai started fighting Aspheera, Jay fought Pythor, and finally Zane clashed against Mr. F.

Harumi and The Mechanic were the only ones left and noticed that Lloyd was floating in some kind of green energy orb, still meditating. The Mechanic smirked and powered up his canon. "Mind if I do the honors, princess?"

Harmui smirked, crossing her arms. "You may...but remember. We don't kill him."

"Yeah, yeah." The Mechanic said as he shot...but the blast never hit. Instead, it was deflected by a mysterious golden figure.

Then, they saw it. The figure was MK...but instead of being a typical human wielding The Golden Staff...he was a monkey. A primate.

His fur matched the color of his hair, and his skin color hadn't changed either. Red shading was across his face with almost a splotch of it on his cheek, as if the shading was painted on. And to prove this wasn't some disguise, Harumi and The Mechanic could see a fully functioning monkey tail.

MK smirked and spun around his staff. "I may not know Lloyd very well! But I'm not letting you two creeps touch him!"

Harumi cackled. "You really are just like your mentor now, primate."

MK tilted his head before looking at his hand and his eyes widened. He then screeched. "I'M A MONKEY?!?!"

The Mechanic prepared his cannon again and then fired.

MK then suddenly smiled wide as he spun around his staff, deflecting the blast. "THIS IS AWESOME!!! OHHH, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!"

He then charged at The Mechanic and Harumi, grinning wide as his eyes glowed gold. He then hit both of them out of the room with his staff, chasing after them.

Cole flew back in just in time to see MK fighting off Harumi and The Mechanic. He then looked at his teammates. "Keep them busy! Don't let them touch Lloyd!!!"

He then turned around just as Vangellis charged in, slashing his scythe at him. Cole cried out as it hit him, but he flew around and then flapped his wings, sending a few spikes made of rock at Vangellis, who just blasted them into pieces. The two then lunged at each other, pushing back against the other in mid air.

"You took everything from me!!!" Vangellis roared. "My kingdom, my people, and even my own daughter!!! You turned her against me!!!"

Cole growled. "You turned her against you!!! Enslaving innocents just for Vengestone?!"

Vangellis broke their clash and then blasted at Cole, who swiftly dodged as the two began swinging at each other.

Meanwhile, Kai and Aspheera were just having a fire fight. Aspheera's sword was spitting out pink fire while Kai's was just his signature color. Kai then dove in and grabbed Aspheera, flying right through the roof and throwing her high into the air.

Kai grinned before he took a deep breath and then spread his wings wide...and fire shot out from his entire body.

Aspheera's eyes widened before she growled and blasted back with not only her own fire, but the energy of her Crystallization. She fell as the two blasts hit each other and she landed on the roof of the monastery, the two still firing beams at each other.

Meanwhile, Jay and Pythor were just shooting endless lightning at each other. Jay then dove in and smacked Pythor against the wall, who just turned invisible once he hit it. Jay looked around only to be shocked by him.

Jay landed on the floor, but spread his wings and turned around, his body igniting in lightning.

Pythor cackled as he reappeared. "Did you forget that we're supercharged in this dimension?! I'm not just a henchman here...I'm a KING!!!"

Jay snorted. "And yet you're taking the orders of someone?"

Pythor grumbled and then spun around his nunchucks. "You just ruined some great villain lines!" He cried as he shot lightning at Jay again.

Jay put his hands together and fired back, the two lightning bolts clashing against each other.

Finally, Zane and Mr. F were swinging at each other with all their might. Mr. F was brutally attacking Zane and lifting himself off his feet. Zane was just blocking his attacks by using his new dragon wings as shields, while occasionally blasting out ice, with Mr. F doing the same with his shurikens.

He had both...strange. The Mechanic must've given his shuriken to him.

Mr. F twirled around and threw his shurikens at Zane, who just barely dodged them. The shurikens hit the wall and covered it in pink crystallized ice. Zane's eyes narrowed before he flew up and then blasted at Mr. F with pure ice.

The silent swordsman lifted his hands and the shurikens came flying back into his hands as he ran off, dodging the ice blast. Zane flew after him, eventually landing right in front of Mr. F and then punching him in the face. Zane then twirled around and kicked him in the chin.

Mr. F was sent flying...and so was his helmet. The helmet landed deeper into the monastery while Mr. F landed on his back.

Zane prepared a fighting stance before his eyes suddenly widened the moment Mr. F got up...and what he saw was confusing to him.

Mr. F's face was completely black with no facial features and only pink eyes...however? His metallic hair looked just like Zane's. As if he was Zane's shadow come to life.

"...what?" Zane whispered before hearing a loud rumble and looking outside, now unable to even process what he was seeing.

And outside? The Crystal King was flying in the air, holding Zhihui by the throat and crystallizing him.