Episode 19: Heroes Unite!

Lloyd sighed as he sat down, holding his head for a moment. Everything was just...chaotic. The Crystal King and the invasion of his home and this world...and possibly others. The 16 Realms could be in danger for all he knew.

It was a giant weight on Lloyd's shoulders.

Then, he heard footsteps and turned his head...only to see his father. His eyes widened and he turned around. "Dad...?"

Garmadon's eyes were soft before he sat down next to his son, sighing. "...I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this."

Lloyd's eyes softened as well and he shrugged. "Part of being a hero...why are you here? Do you think you can help?"

"Perhaps." Garmadon said. "Deep down, your Oni and Dragon side are one and the same. Good and evil need each other despite constantly clashing...which is probably why your combined form is so needed. The Crystal King is the embodiment of imbalance...and balance can correct him."

Lloyd sighed. "I...I actually saw them. They won't stop fighting..."

"There's a reason for every fight, even if it's a bad one." Garmadon said. "If you know they have to unite, then they know it too...what is keeping them from getting along?"

Lloyd was silent for a moment, looking to the side.

Garmadon crossed his arms. "I have a guess as to what it is...Harumi."

"...yeah." Lloyd said. "I...I've never felt so conflicted about someone in my entire life. There's parts of me that believes there's good...but there's another part of me that believes I should get my revenge on her for all she did to me."

Garmadon sighed. "Harumi is a complicated case. In every sense of the word, Lloyd...I'll admit to myself, I doubt even Vinnie of NGTV News would know what to do with her."

Lloyd gave a light chuckle at that, finding it amusing how his father went from trying to destroy him to practically worshiping the 'wisdom' of a cameraman who just happened to know some things.

"But...try and push Harumi aside for now...or at least get your good side to admit that despite whatever feelings you may still have for her...should be pushed aside." Garmadon sighed. "She hurt you, Lloyd. And while she may have a reason for it and perhaps she should be given a second chance...that doesn't excuse anything."

Lloyd took a deep breath. "...but what if they won't agree on that?"

Then, another voice spoke up. "They're you, aren't they? Just believe!"

Lloyd and Garmadon turned their heads before they saw MK hop down, who was now armored up in red and golden armor, even with a Monkey King-esque cape blowing in the wind alongside his fur. There was even a neat red visor over his eyes.

MK then walked over and knelt down, giving a smile to Lloyd. "I don't know all of you very well, but...I'm honestly glad to be on this little adventure with you guys. We're heroes and we stick together...and believe me, I know how you feel with all this inner turmoil."

He then sat down as well. "Nothing is perfect, which means no one is perfect either. This Harumi girl may be good deep down or maybe she's just pure evil...that doesn't excuse the fact that she still hurt you. You don't have to forgive her if you don't want to. You're not obligated to."

Lloyd sighed. "I don't know if I want to forgive her..."

"Then, that's how you feel." MK said. "If she does turn good somehow or tries to manipulate you into trusting her...then that's just what you say. You hate and like her all at the same time. You don't know what to feel about her right now...those two versions of yourself know this. Try to unite them. Even if it's only this one time."

Lloyd took a deep breath and then nodded, beginning to meditate once again.

Garmadon and MK stood up and took a step back, awaiting whatever could happen...they both prayed that this would work.

"Cool armor by the way." Garmadon commented.

MK smiled. "Right?! Super cool! Nezha's been keeping it for me!"

Lloyd awoke again in the same gold and green realm that was his mind. He quickly stepped out of the temple, thinking he would hear the sounds of fighting...but much to his surprise...

Oni Lloyd and Dragon Lloyd were standing right out the door, waiting for him.

"...the kid's pretty smart." Oni Lloyd sighed.

Dragon Lloyd nodded before spreading his wings as he turned into his Dragon Ninja form. "And he has a point...it's time to put aside our differences. The Overlord has to be stopped."

Lloyd grinned before he held out his hand. Oni Lloyd and Dragon Lloyd looked at each other before grabbing Lloyd's hand...and then...they all began to glow a bright green.

The Green Ninja's eyes snapped open before a gold and green light enveloped his entire body and he began to float in the air.

MK's eyes widened and he jumped back, but Garmadon just watched his son in pure awe...before smirking.

Golden wings shot out of Lloyd's back with green energy spitting out from them. Then, Lloyd's face changed and horns shot out of his head. Garmadon and MK could feel the raw power emitting from his body, like how they would feel the heat to a flame.

Then, the light disappeared...revealing Lloyd in his Oni form, but with large dragon wings helping him stay in the air. He slowly flew down, his eyes a bright green instead of purple.

"Whoa..." Lloyd breathed as he looked at himself. "This is intense..."

MK smirked before he took out his staff, holding it up. "Ready to fight?"

Lloyd grinned and then summoned a green sword out of thin air and held it against MK's staff. "The Overlord's not gonna know what hit him..."