ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ (Jethro)

✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮

𝘑𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

"Ive been a lifeguard for about a year now, and I honestly love everything about my job.
My co-workers, the views, the sea, it is literally a dream."
I spoke into the camera.

"Oi Jeth, wanna go for a quick surf?"
(Y/N) asked, popping her head around into the interview room.
I nodded my head and got up swiftly to change into a wetsuit.

When we met back up, I quickly skimmed her body. She was wearing a white billabong top which perfectly matched her sun-tanned skin, small black bikini bottoms and the odd bracelet on the arm she used to clutch her board. She had her salty blonde hair pulled back into a loose bun, allowing the occasional strand to let loose by her face.

I could tell she noticed me checking her out when our eyes met, but she decided not to comment as to not make things awkward

We slowly strolled down the scorching sands and made small talk before attempting to get used to the cold blue sea.

Soon enough, we were catching waves, although not many were successful when we were constantly trying to dodge swimmers.

"It's time blondie."
I shouted over the sounds of crashing waves.

"One more, please!"
She begged, moving her hands into a praying position.
I mean, I just couldn't say no to that face.

She paddled out and got prepared to catch a big wave. The way the sun caught her tanned skin and highlighted her already golden hair made me drool.
It was evident to the other lifeguards that I liked her, but I knew that confessing my little crush would only cause problems.

(𝙔/𝙉)'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Jethro stayed put and clung onto the side of his surfboard, pushing his long hair out of his face.
I sailed across the blue abyss of Bondi flawlessly.
My board began to sank after the wave fizzled into nothing, I beamed a smile at Jethro and he returned it before I attempted to hobble my way out of the ocean.