Episode 29

"You out of all people should know that this is the worst thing that could ever happen." Yuukiteru said with a sigh, a hand over his face.

"I know! Why do you think I came to tell you?" Keigo scowled with a glare sent towards the blonde. "I figured you would know what to do since you were pretty much the one to witness what actually happened."

Yuukiteru stared at him before shaking his head. "What I- what he did to fix it was not something we could repeat Keigo. It wasn't something we could just do over."

Keigo stared at his fiance dead in the eyes. "So there's no way to save him?" Yuukiteru looked up at him and shrugged. "I didn't say that just, we can't use the same method as last time."

Keigo rubbed his face with his hands and breathed out deeply. "So what your saying is... There is a way to save him just not the same way as last time?"

"Pretty much."

"We don't have time to figure out another way Yuuki!! He's literally going into that state! If we leave him be, next thing we know the whole Sakamaki manor will freeze over and who knows? Maybe it'll extend to outside the manor!"

"I'm sorry but I really have no idea on how to stop this."

"Then find a way! I can't lose another one of my friends Yuuki!"

Before he could say anymore, Keigo left the blonde's room in a hurry.

Keigo walked through the halls of Yuukiteru's manor in a hurry to head home. He came here to tell Yuuki in hopes that the blonde would be able to come up with a plan not this...this... "Scheiße!" He cussed as he stopped walking and clenched his fists in anger and frustration.

He can't lose another one, no, he just couldn't handle losing another one. He already lost him, he can't bear the thought of losing Lucas. No, he just can't! He still had a promise to fulfill. He had to make sure Lucas was alright. He just has to be.

Not realising the tears falling from his eyes, Keigo stilled when a hand wiped them off from his cheek. 

"Something troubling you маленькая лиса?" He glanced at the side to see a familiar red haired woman with a soft smile on her face. "Rosalyne."

The woman smiled as she held her arms open for him and he took the invitation and hugged her. "What troubles you маленькая лиса? You don't usually let your tears fall out in the open. Has something happened between you and the снежная лиса?"

Keigo could only hum as she ran her fingers through his hair. She hummed as he slackened in her hold and tightened his hug as he nuzzled into her hand. Her mercury eyes eyed him as he rested in her hold and sighed.

"It's something far more distrubing than Yuukiteru, isn't it?" She asked and Keigo nodded. She hummed once more and looked out the window. "...Does your worries concern sternenlicht?"

Keigo smiled at the nickname she had preferred to use on Lucas before it faded and he nodded. "Am I allowed to know?" She asked and he frowned before pulling away from the hug and sigh. She stared at him as he rubbed his arm and refused to look into her eyes and chewed on his lower lip. 

"It's really... difficult to explain. I'm afraid I won't have time to explain everything. Not to mention that the information I have is limited." He finally said after a few minutes of silence. Rosalyne simply nodded at his response. "Alright, will you ever tell me before it gets worse?" She asked with a raised brow and Keigo hesitantly nodded.

"Well then, shall I expect that this discussion will be taken elsewhere? I've heard that an unlikeable snake is currently over the Hiiragizawa estate." Keigo chuckled at the roll her eyes at the subtle mention of the very person majority of their group grew to hate.